Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Obstacle Spawn Rate

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    You can?
    Never knew that....
    You don't even need to have a free builder for removing the tall grass. This was the case ever since BB was introduced, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    You don't even need to have a free builder for removing the tall grass. This was the case ever since BB was introduced, I think.
    I knew that but I didn't know what it counted towards destroying obstacles...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    It's been 14 hours since my first post above, my multimortar is finished and I just cleared those 6 obstacles. Nothing new has spawned in that time.
    1 day since my last post and a small tree appeared today. That's it, just one obstacle in a day, not 3.

I also started a 5 day upgrade of my giant cannon. When that completes, if I remember, I can come back here to report how many new obstacles spawned (the BB I'm monitoring doesn't have Otto so I can't unconsciously remove obstacles during the upgrade). All evidence seems to point toward a hidden change in a recent update.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    1 day since my last post and a small tree appeared today. That's it, just one obstacle in a day, not 3.

I also started a 5 day upgrade of my giant cannon. When that completes, if I remember, I can come back here to report how many new obstacles spawned (the BB I'm monitoring doesn't have Otto so I can't unconsciously remove obstacles during the upgrade). All evidence seems to point toward a hidden change in a recent update.
    Looks likely that you're right about the 1 a day. Due to work commitments, I didn't login for 30 hours & across 6 bases only 1 or 2 obstacles had spawned.

I'd really like an official answer on this as to whether this is a bug or an intentional change.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

Centennial Club
    Came here to post this same observation, huge decrease in the spawn rate, seems like one a day. Any official word on this?

I'm noticing the same thing - it took a lot longer than normal to complete the season challenge of removing 25 obstacles. Minor enough, I guess - I didn't resort to harvesting my grass tufts for it.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

It's been 24 hours since anything spawned on my builder base
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

Centennial Club
    24 hours here, why the change?

Heres what you do when you get low.
    Buy the statue of the barb and keep the obstacle, then you will have double grass spawners