Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War line up changes on menu and map

Banned

War line up changes on menu and map

Have you guys noticed this?

I'm number 3 in the line up when war search starts. I felt a punch in the stomach, I'm the clan leader, most hard worker for the group, highest lvl as I'm the best donater the clan has ever seen, 99% of war cc in our career has been done by me. Not that i'm complaining.. but being one of the ones who is absolutely maxed, should be top in the list. Started search, saw being on 3rd, slept thinking, life is never fair :-P

Woke up and then I was happy, cause in the actual map, I'm first! <3

This has been happening for as long as I can remember? Not every war, but regularly ... I'm not sure what the point here is? Filling war CC doesn't have anything to do with placement on the map, and as stated by SC, it's a combination of a number of factors they are not willing to divulge [check all the threads on this topic]

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ent-on-war-map

read this thread, it has an explanation about war map placement that basically says the order at top is not related to anything other than war weight and some server side identifier that is unrelated to anything else related to your account such as lvl and account start date.
    COC MAIN: Previously maxed TH12 Working on TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Previously “maxed” TH12 Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Near max TH11 currently upgrading to TH12 Clash profile

Banned
    The point is, if in war map i was not 1, i would be very sad. We can have differentiation for sure?
    Top left level?
    Why not? More the level, obviously means more the experience, hence to be placed on top.

Not sure if you wud understand my feelings, have been in this game since close to its beginning, always maxed fast, always been ahead and at top, always selfless hence high lvl.

You surely do not want to be differentiated by server stuff. lol

Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueClasher View Post
    The point is, if in war map i was not 1, i would be very sad. We can have differentiation for sure?
    Top left level?
    Why not? More the level, obviously means more the experience, hence to be placed on top.

Not sure if you wud understand my feelings, have been in this game since close to its beginning, always maxed fast, always been ahead and at top, always selfless hence high lvl.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that 'level' means anything. There are accounts where the level is over 250 or even higher, purely done with donations and such ... level doesn't mean anything in this game...

I probably won't understand your feelings since I don't know you IRL. How long one has been playing also doesn't have anything to do with placement on the war map?

We all get 'differentiated' by server stuff and have been from the moment we started playing. One might want to ask why the 'being on top' is apparently this important to you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I'm not sure where you get the idea that 'level' means anything. There are accounts where the level is over 250 or even higher, purely done with donations and such ... level doesn't mean anything in this game...

I probably won't understand your feelings since I don't know you IRL. How long one has been playing also doesn't have anything to do with placement on the war map?

We all get 'differentiated' by server stuff and have been from the moment we started playing. One might want to ask why the 'being on top' is apparently this important to you?
    There are accounts who would have done whatever they want. We know earlier what accounts use to do as well. So??

So you say "doesn't mean anything" wow, you discard it as if... Never mind. Level means a lot to me, just cause you don't, whole game won't.

If you are aware or not, it also counts your atks, town hall destroyed, etc.. which does count for me.

For eg, hypothetically, I say what legend trophies mean. I mean cmon, jst a rank.. sounds stupid actually to say, why it matters to be on rank 9 or 10. How does it matter??????

I have already mentioned, you won't understand my feelings.

One might ask you, why do you have so many problems in my suggestions? It's simple thing. Nothing game changing to B atkd. Sheesh.. nothing's haven't changed here
    Last edited by OneTrueClasher; November 15th, 2019 at 08:34 AM.

Banned
    [QUOTE=OneTrueClasher;12400623]The point is, if in war map i was not 1, i would be very sad. We can have differentiation for sure?
    Top left level?
    Why not? More the level, obviously means more the experience, hence to be placed on top
    You surely do not want to be differentiated by server stuff.

I think you are saying..why does you not stand no1 position in war map..so bro listen here that is depend on your base or deffence quality..your base all troops or defence and walls or heros max then you will stand no1 position on war map..

Thank you..
    Last edited by Dragon2222; November 15th, 2019 at 08:38 AM.

Banned
    Bro everything is max between the top players. Absolutely Everything..

Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueClasher View Post
    Top left level?

Darian explains it well in the thread on post #3 why they are not keen to make such a change -

1) What one thinks is important need not be the case for another. One person thinks level is important while the other may want war stars to be considered.

2) it simply seems trivial for them considering that they have to make significant changes to the backend, all for a visual change.

All I can say is you better always be the only max account in your clan and as soon as someone else maxes you may need to find a new clan because there's no way to guarantee you'll always be at the top. Like has been said, after war weight, in other words if 2 bases have the same war weight, the way bases are placed on the map is done behind the scenes and they've never divulged what the actual mechanics behind it is.
    Last edited by juvi1624; November 15th, 2019 at 09:12 AM.