Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Guesses at new hero for TH13?

Guesses at new hero for TH13?

Assuming there is one, any guesses as to who our shiny new hero will be??? If we assume they follow the pattern of every other TH and boy girl boy girl id guess were looking at another tough chicka for TH13. Some type of shield maiden maybe? Or something magical along the lines of the GW like a female sorceress? What do you guys think???

Sorry if there already is a thread on this... I took a quick look and didn't see one.
    Last edited by BallTillWeFall82; November 2nd, 2019 at 12:48 AM.

No hero. The Warden screwed the game up enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

I think Galadon mentioned something about this, and guessed the Princess as the next female hero. But problem is, that the Princess in clash royale is a splash damage troop with a super long range, and the AQ is already a female hero with single targeting and a fairly long range, while the warden has a super long range (as long as the life aura ability radius actually).

If we take in the order we saw heroes come in with their role, we have:
    Barbarian King: basic melee troop with high hitpoints; excellent tanking troop, and also has an ability that increases it's attack strength, speed and heals it along with spawning barbarians that are affected with the iron fist ability's strength and speed increase.
    Archer Queen: jack of all trades: high range, high damage but mild hitpoints; is able to be the base of all high tier strategies because of Queen Walk and Queen Charge. Because of this, we need to watch out that the next hero doesn't have the ability to abuse healers or else they'll nerf them again.
    Grand Warden: Support troop with mild attack strength, mild hitpoints but two abilities which help boost the hitpoints: also has an ability that allows it to protect troops from all kinds of damage for 3.5 to 7 seconds depending on it's level (better freeze spell if you loom at it this way).

What would be a good idea is a hero that increases "morale"of troops by increasing their speed as long as they're within radius and also increasing their attack rate (for same damage per hit, so higher dps as well), both by their own separate percentages. This because we're kinda following the "two attack units; two support units" hero pattern, which wouldn't be too bad imo, just be careful with the amount of heroes you put in game.

Hero ability would be a death ability, which should be unique for heroes in this case, where all troops that hear it's death cry will turn into a rage that basically increases even further the already boosted stats for x seconds depending on the level. Kinda like a beserker, but can be pretty as a dragoness.
    Dragons Rule!
    Builder Hall Status: BH9; Hero: 17; Maxed Defs: MT; Maxed Troops: CC; OTTO: Lv.4
    Town Hall Status: TH11; K30-Q46-W15; Walls: 2 L12, 183 L11, 115 L10; maxed defs: ITs, EA, XB, WT, AS, AD
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeApexLegacy View Post
    So if you hate this game, stop playing it

Centennial Club
    A hero that defends... that's it.

The 4th Hero
    - support hero
    - toggle for ground/air
    - makes a duplicate of your troop within range (they dont attack)
    - when you pop her ability those clones become real troops to fight along with you.
    - guess you can only bring 3 heroes in war so pick the best that suit your strategy.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; November 2nd, 2019 at 02:39 AM.

I do like the idea of another support troop. You know what would be really dope and would throw the game on its head... PETS!!!! Ok Ok hear me out. Theres like 3 or 4 to start off with and they all have different little abilities. You would have to assign it to whichever hero you choose which would in turn augment their abilities slightly... You would have "endless" possiblities!! I dont think well ever see this because of the work it would entail but i think it would be pretty cool!!!

I wish to see a creature, one which preferably flies, like a hippogriff/pegasus and can possibly carry the King or Queen on its back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    I wish to see a creature, one which preferably flies, like a hippogriff/pegasus and can possibly carry the King or Queen on its back.
    lol but what's the use?

a hero which can be swapped with warden
    Twin Brother of warden -> Grand overseer ;
    eternal tome -> eternal time = which slows down the defenses <controls time, Like dr strange>
    meaning you can take three hero in one battle

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    lol but what's the use?
    It will basically give you the ability to put those heroes on air mode. That would be pretty useful.