Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Guesses at new hero for TH13?

Centennial Club
    not really useful if defence only, would need to have sone use in the army of attack too.

As it stands: 2 ground, 1 air/ground, next air or underground?
    If miner hero special ability make all land units in vicinity TUNNEL for X seconds....

So yes, tunneling pekkas, tunneling witches etc.

Air only hero: Beacon.
    Ability on click, click reticule on map and this for x seconds places a blocking hurracane area on the map, for some bases this will deflect the troops back on course... the magic dissipates after x seconds.

for when by clever base design or stupid ai, the troops go the way you didn't want

Centennial Club
    A hero that can raise everyone's AI for a few seconds.

the GEM hero, only way to upgrade is with gems earned in game, purchased ones dont work.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Millennial Club
    So I'm not really sold on the new hero being another male character. Seems like a lot of folks thinks it will be one.

I would be kinda disappointed if they do a cross over from another supercell game, some youtubers are guessing it's the magic archer from CR.

I'm like 90% sure it's a female because if you look at the waist area of the new hero, there's a sash around the waist and they seem to be a bit more shapely in the hip area which would differently be more female than male.

Alright so hear me out on this part tho. We got the King which is our tank (ground only), the Queen who is a ranged troop (can attack both ground and air) and is a beast tbh, the Grand Warden who is a support troop/healer of some sort (also can attack both ground and air. Has two modes)

So what are we missing two words, SPLASH DAMAGE. Dont know what the hero is or possible abilities but I'm hoping she deals splash damage.
    Last edited by DJluv2013; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:17 PM.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    i am thinking will be type of wizard... not like the grand warden that heals though.. purely damage.. let's see

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:223Trophies:5489
    Thanks for the sig TerMinus Prime
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

My wish for new hero is Dwarf with some cool mortar on his back, destroying defenses from distance.

I hope its a cow! Its ability is stampede!
    Supercell - add a button in Clash to stop the screen from shaking during attacks please!

I am guessing one doing splashdamage. And/or with higher damage against walls.

Millennial Club
    There's speculation that it might the female hero from the rush wars game that was scrapped by supercell. Anybody got pics maybe?!?

My guess it will be:
    Female
    Favourite target: defense buildings
    Short ranged
    Ability will be 'army support' offensively like summoning/cloning troops or dmg boost for few secs