Thread: Dark Elixir Army needed

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball

Question Dark Elixir Army needed

I am in need of a DE heavy army as I have Max Heroes and have no need for DE (apart of Lab but it's currently busy and I have a few DE troops maxed at this time). Now the "need" is mainly for farming and nothing else. I did try to look online but I can't find one that's not exclusively looking for DE.

Can I have a heavy DE army that I can use to look for heavy amounts of Gold (Elixir can be a byproduct) so I can finish the last of my defenses (and walls)? An army composition that's "easy" to master and one I don't need to spend a lot of time on trying to flawlessly master. I mainly use Miners w/QW and that's how I finished all of my Heroes.

If necessary, I can provide my Player's Tag if that will help with planning the army out. I'm currently hanging around Crystal I so I can take advantage of the Star Bonus but can one "safely" survive in low Masters?

Help a fellow player out?

Edit: CC troops not really necessary; just the composition (troops and spells).
    Last edited by LapDawg; 1 Week Ago at 10:32 PM. Reason: Additional information.

Though I am a th12, you can adjust it a little but to fit the th11 army camp space.

Choose a side so that the backend have the least no. of wizard towers and/or multi infernos. You create a funnel with the loons and edrag. Put the giants backed by healers along with the heros. Spread the witches a bit in a line. Take some wallbreakers if you can't use wallwreckers. Now rage when troops are just inside and use warden ability as you like. When troops are almost in the middle of the base, use the bats and freeze the splash def when they arrive at them. You can take giants/pekka/ig in your cc along with rage.

It's an easy strat and you can get 3stars very often.
    Last edited by Planck; 1 Week Ago at 06:19 AM.

Get your own signature today! It's free! My Shop: Here
    MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2

I am in a similar situation and use mass valks.

Create funnel with king, Queen and few archers/wiz then check pathing with one valk. Once you have the funnel ready, unleash full army with warden.
    Use heal, rage and jump and freeze whenever necessary.

You should be more careful in selecting the base for attack in higher leagues since certain layouts will easily play havoc with their pathing.

I generally prefer attacking compact bases and avoid bases with many wall compartments or obvious layouts with spaces forcing ground troops to go around the base.

IceWiBowler + Warden walk

Troop/spell
    Quantity
    Ice Golem 2
    Witch
    Bowlers
    Healers
    Jump
    Rage
    Freeze
    Poison
    Heal
    Quakes 4*
    *(if you want to use heavy DE, use this instead of 2 jumps)
    CC troops
    Quantity
    P.e.k.k.a.
    Giants 2
    Rage
    WallWrecker

Step 1 : G.Warden Walk - to clear one side of section (Deploy near lot of trash buildings
    to get highest value , like taking down inferno/ wiz tower - good to take down )
    splash defenses with warden
    Step 2 : Couple of bowlers+ witches + King to create funnel on other end
    Step 3 : Deploy ice golem first , followed by remaining troops
    Step 4 : Spell Deployment
    =>1 rage for entry and 1 rage for core
    =>1 poison for cc
    =>1 heal in center / close to center
    =>1 jump to enter core / use other to exit the core
    <or>
    =>Open compartments using quake

=>2 freezes used to freeze infernos
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; 1 Week Ago at 03:01 PM.

Want a forum signature ?*Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

gova is an exellent way to drain de
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature