Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Benefit of 80 limit

I've noticed more variety in non-EM items in the DD. Maybe farmers are selling off their excess stock rather than hoarding them ��

I have actually noticed fewer ems. On both my farms. And all of a sudden i am getting less em drops and tons of saws. Dont know whats up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizdiz View Post
    I've noticed more variety in non-EM items in the DD. Maybe farmers are selling off their excess stock rather than hoarding them ��
    Yes, or maybe globally less trading foods for EM because, you know, the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by L26 View Post
    Personally I like to get the items I put into the rss to be sold as fast as possible. It is not up to me to decide, if customers are shopping 'responsible' (whatever that is). It is just a game. If someone wants to buy it all and put the excess they don't need in their rss, I could not care less. About the 80 limit yep it is a problem to me. Besides practical problems in-game I don't like to be given these behavior restrictions - neither in real life nor in my fave game.
    Thatís funny a reply from a bot

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    If the drop rate was more balanced there would be less EMs on the market (coz they would be used up). They didn't touch the EM-drop imbalance, but they butchered the transfer rate. Either wait to trickle the EMs at 80/day and choke up the barn, or release it to the public to relieve the space pressure.
    I don't think that the drop rate is completely balanced, just less unbalanced. I'm seeing way more bolts and nails than I ever saw before the update from harvesting crops, feeding pets, etc.

Susanna
    Level 145, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdogchicken View Post
    Thatís funny a reply from a bot
    Well, considering I am not a bot, I can't say I am amused by your reply.

80 limit in a day is fine BUT, i would like to be able to see how many ive purchased, as sometimes when trading within our hood, we can't pick up what they have put up for sale because we have exceeded our limit , therefore a tally somewhere telling us how many we have got/ purchased throughout the day would be good. Hope SC looks into this.

Quote Originally Posted by L26 View Post
    Well, considering I am not a bot, I can't say I am amused by your reply.
    It is not up to me to decide if other people can, or cannot say that they are amused.

obviously you’re not a Program written by some hacker. But, your reply did make you sound like a spokesperson. In the very least, it was insensitive to all the people who have been abused by these programs.

dogdog
    Last edited by Dogdogchicken; November 4th, 2019 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizdiz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Yes, or maybe globally less trading foods for EM because, you know, the limit.
    This should help all those who have been constantly complaining about the DD. There is a lot more variety I have noticed.

My S.O. is delighted by the 80 EM limit because it made me spend less time with the game and more time with her. It qualifies as a benefit, right?