Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Benefit of 80 limit

Benefit of 80 limit

I notice that people no longer come to my shop and clean out everything I have for sale. Since there is a limit on what they can buy in a day, they seem to be just picking what they need and leaving the rest.
    I also notice that there are more EM in other people's shops. Again, seems that some are bought, but others left behind. Kind of nice. I have picked up more EM in random player's shops in the last week than I have ever been able to do so.
    Anyone else see some good?

I’ve found many more available EMs in the paper now that the change was made. Previously they were most often already sold when I got to them. I do think people are likely being more selective about what they buy due to the limit, rather than buying every EM they see. Nice to see more available in the paper for others to buy.

My very good fren the L bot has stopped visiting me since limit implemented. Maybe he took a short break from the game, or just rage-quitted.
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 3rd, 2019 at 08:51 AM.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by more EMs in the DD, too. I also like that the players also add some nice production items to their RSS. It makes for a lovely surprise; and a little more like the pre-trading days, when useful items were in the DD.

P.S. I was looking for eggs in the DD, and came across a level 77 farm selling 20 nails and 10 bolts! They had already been purchased, but it was rarer than hen’s teeth for me to see that pre-limit.

P.P.S. I have been seeing the same, OutOfIdeas. I’ve been getting many more EM drops, and of my rarest items. Very, very happy about that!
    Last edited by AsYouWish; November 2nd, 2019 at 01:17 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    Since there is a limit on what they can buy in a day, they seem to be just picking what they need and leaving the rest.
    Personally I like to get the items I put into the rss to be sold as fast as possible. It is not up to me to decide, if customers are shopping 'responsible' (whatever that is). It is just a game. If someone wants to buy it all and put the excess they don't need in their rss, I could not care less. About the 80 limit yep it is a problem to me. Besides practical problems in-game I don't like to be given these behavior restrictions - neither in real life nor in my fave game.

Quote Originally Posted by L26 View Post
    Personally I like to get the items I put into the rss to be sold as fast as possible. It is not up to me to decide, if customers are shopping 'responsible' (whatever that is). It is just a game. If someone wants to buy it all and put the excess they don't need in their rss, I could not care less. About the 80 limit yep it is a problem to me. Besides practical problems in-game I don't like to be given these behavior restrictions - neither in real life nor in my fave game.
    Hay Day has all kinds of in game behaviour restrictions. limit on stacking pops to mind. limit to requests, etc. Behaviour restrictions makes game life, and real life, happier for the majority of people.
    I still find my items in RSS sell real fast. Just not all to one person. Never really bothered me before, but I am pleased with the change in buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    My very good fren the L bot has stopped visiting me since limit implemented. Maybe he took a short break from the game, or just rage-quitted.
    probably just hits his daily limit real quick. Good to know SC fix is working. Nice side effects as well for the majority of players who are not involved in trading
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 3rd, 2019 at 08:53 AM.

While I don't see more EMs in shops or the paper (but then I'm not looking there often), it does seem to me that I am getting more of my "rarest" EMs by normal farming at the moment (always missing tapes and screws). I got multiple screws and tapes in the last few days when before the update I got maybe 1 or 2 per week. So maybe something has been done to balance the drop rates a bit better? I'm still selling lots of excess planks and nails but I feel like I'm getting more tapes and screws. I might be wrong but enjoy it while it lasts
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

I have been able to buy more em's in the paper than previously, also you may be right that the drop rate is more balanced.

Susanna
    Level 148, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Susanna1 View Post
    I have been able to buy more em's in the paper than previously, also you may be right that the drop rate is more balanced.

Susanna

If the drop rate was more balanced there would be less EMs on the market (coz they would be used up). They didn't touch the EM-drop imbalance, but they butchered the transfer rate. Either wait to trickle the EMs at 80/day and choke up the barn, or release it to the public to relieve the space pressure.