Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion permit event

I had the exact same problem-my 1st 2 boats during the event arrived w/o permits. I contacted the Help staff and they asked me to let them know after the event ended how many boats I missed. Not being sure how they would resolve this (and given how rare these expansion permits are I don't feel like missing out on any chance to get them), I used a number of diamonds and 2 5-star boosters to speed up the boats and ultimately got the full 5 permits, but only because I used a bunch of extra resources. I've sent this info to them as requested; we'll see how they address this.

Quote Originally Posted by JB65109 View Post
    I had the exact same problem-my 1st 2 boats during the event arrived w/o permits. I contacted the Help staff and they asked me to let them know after the event ended how many boats I missed. Not being sure how they would resolve this (and given how rare these expansion permits are I don't feel like missing out on any chance to get them), I used a number of diamonds and 2 5-star boosters to speed up the boats and ultimately got the full 5 permits, but only because I used a bunch of extra resources. I've sent this info to them as requested; we'll see how they address this.
    I tried same but they said u got all 5 permit congrats ,they dont mind about our wasted diamonds, 2nd time again I started same conversation they simply closed conversation without replying, too much rude ,may be because I never buy diamonds and work hard to earn them so they are free dimonds for support team ,so wasting them is no problem
    Last edited by Divssg; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:42 AM.

They basically blew me off as well. I spent a lot of extra resources going ahead and getting the 5 permits that I wouldn't have needed to use had the 1st 2 boats had the permits promised. I guess it was too much to expect them to do the right thing.

They basically blew me off as well. I spent a lot of extra resources going ahead and getting the 5 permits that I wouldn't have needed to use had the 1st 2 boats had the permits promised. I guess it was too much to expect them to do the right thing.
    you would have been better off filling 5 boats and then telling support how many boats did not have permits. They would have done “the right thing” from what I have heard.

you were requesting the 5 permits for the event and in the end, you had 5 permits. Seems like you were asking for the diamonds you spent?
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Divssg View Post
    I tried same but they said u got all 5 permit congrats ,they dont mind about our wasted diamonds, 2nd time again I started same conversation they simply closed conversation without replying, too much rude ,may be because I never buy diamonds and work hard to earn them so they are free dimonds for support team ,so wasting them is no problem
    same again. You got all permits, so they don’t owe you any permits
    Farm 141
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Yes we are talking about diamonds I wasted

Quote Originally Posted by Divssg View Post
    Yes we are talking about diamonds I wasted
    then try asking for the diamonds back you used to get the permits from the event.
    Farm 141