Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tip: Don't use your scrolls

Tip: Don't use your scrolls

Once you have enough scrolls to expand your land, don't use them.

They are the key that enables you to use all the connected land to store deeds, mallets and stakes.
    So if a piece of land needs 45 mallets to expand, when you have 44 - you can take the 44 from your barn and for 12 diamonds do the mallet part of that land expansion. You can do the same for deeds and stakes without opening the land.

Because you haven't used the scrolls, you can do the same on the next bit of land.

Only expand the land when afterwards you will still have 15 scrolls left.

(Then expand to create a connected tunnel through the unexpanded land to expose the most edges to store deeds, mallets and stakes on)
    Last edited by PedrosPlotThickens; November 1st, 2019 at 08:30 AM.

You can actually use the “lay-away” plan for any expansion. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Up-Barn-Space

I frequently use it for my barn and silo expansion.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Good tip, thank you. I have used layaway plan for over a year now it works great for barn and silo, land expansion. I wasn’t sure if I could use it on land that has expansion permits. Yes I knew you could use it on a plot of land that had the expansion deeds taken care of. What I wasn’t sure of is can you use it on several plots of land that requires expansion permits, or would it lock you out of the others once you start one. Regardless it will have to wait, as I finally opened up the plot of land with the basketball goal, so I could get rid of that ugly thing.

Can someone please explain more? Didn't understand what I need to do to save space in my barn. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CherryApple View Post
    Can someone please explain more? Didn't understand what I need to do to save space in my barn. Thanks
    read the link above provided by momscar

in a nutshell, here is my current barn status

when I only needed one plank, I used 8 diamonds to buy the last one. The game automatically relieved me of the planks in that I no longer had to store them. My barn continues to collect new ones.

when I have enough bolts or tapes, I will do the same, purchase the last one and layaway that item. Then when I have enough of the last item... well, it feels like an instant upgrade.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; November 1st, 2019 at 03:00 PM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Nice options to have.

To clarify about the use of this tip on land:
    - the set of LEM you "save" only affects that piece of land (marked with a green tick) and not another land (no green tick on the same LEM).

This means the market you stored away cannot be used to expand another land, you will have to build them up again.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 47/60 parts | 9/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 139♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I use my scrolls and open the land. Saves on diamonds. I get more than enough expansion material for the next piece of land long before I get enough scrolls. I constantly sell land expansion material while waiting for scrolls.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    I use my scrolls and open the land. Saves on diamonds. I get more than enough expansion material for the next piece of land long before I get enough scrolls. I constantly sell land expansion material while waiting for scrolls.

Me too. Lucan. I probably would have 3x enough LEMs before I would get enough scrolls and on the land with 10-12 scrolls it would be probably 5-6 x the amount of LEMs needed.

Whoa! Game changer for barn and silo upgrades!

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    I do that also.

Farm Level 177. Town 54. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.