Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gold pass ends same time CWL starts

Fresh Spawn
    Event order

I feel that the events could be organised in a way that helps the game and all of the players.

The season starts,
    7th day CWL starts
    21st day Clan Games start
    Last day season ends

*This allows a week the spend loot from end of season.
    * A week between CWL and clan games.
    * Then the last days to finish the season events.

Once the season end all storages are full with no chance of upgrading heros.

Thanks

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Grezo80 View Post
    how do you plan a 7 day hero upgrade with only 1 day till cwl?
    For example not to use all the books you get from seasonal rewards straight away but save one for the day the season bank is deposited.
    Use the book when you get the season bank.
    and during the rest if the season you upgrade naturally. Yes even though that book is burning a hole in your pocket.
    Also leave it unclaimed on the reward track until closer to the seasonal pay out. That way you donít lose any other book opportunities.

It is that simple.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Event order

I feel that the events could be organised in a way that helps the game and all of the players.

The season starts,
    7th day CWL starts
    Last day season ends

Thanks
    Except simply moving CWL to another place on the calendar isnít as easy as that. I wrote a long post about it some time ago since every month this thread is a recurring thing and it can be solved if people planned better.

Coincidental Clan Games end not that long before CWL. (Thereís a reason for that ya know). Thereís rewards there which could be saved for a few days for the SB as well.
    Word of warning do plan properly so youíll be able to use all the books at the right time.

Like H said. Fail to plan...

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    how do you plan a 7 day hero upgrade with only 1 day till cwl?
    for me its simple.. you dont..

You do CWL with your clan and then upgrade your hero after CWL.. but then for me nothing in this game is more important than warring..

The easy solution is that just like defenses in war are active, even if upgrading.... So should be hero's be active, even if upgrading.
    Last edited by HRderbySean; November 1st, 2019 at 10:08 AM.

Event order

The season starts,
    7th day CWL starts
    Last day season ends

Thanks
    How about this :
    - Season starts
    - 1st day CWL starts
    - 15th day you get Heroes Book from Silver Pass and you don't use it
    - 21st day Clan Games starts, you get whatever Book offered and you don't use it
    - Last day Season Bank deposited, upgrade BK/AQ with excessive Dark Elixir with the Heroes Book from Season Challenges reward
    - Spend your excess Gold and Elixir on other upgrades but not Heroes, use any books you still have from Clan Games
    - Next Season starts
    - All Heroes available for CWL

Rather than asking the game to change its schedule to suits your plan, why not change your plan based on the game schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by HRderbySean View Post
    The easy solution is that just like defenses in war are active, even if upgrading.... So should be hero's be active, even if upgrading.
    Easier would be proper planning.
    No employee involved, it's all on you alone.

Don't eat the candy (use the book), once it's there. Use it for special moments (getting saison-rewads), for example.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; November 1st, 2019 at 10:21 AM.

Make a plan week before season ends and you should find a solution. Make sure you have book of hero (you get 1 for free each month or buy from the trader for 500gem that you can also get for free from gem mine and obstacles) and 1-2 free builders and that's should be enough to handle all extra resources

Millennial Club
    The timing for me is just supercell subsidized wall development. Usually one hero upgrade on everything but main, one defense upgrade, on lower 3 accounts one lab upgrade, and everything else is dumped in walls.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Event order

The season starts,
    7th day CWL starts
    Last day season ends

Thanks
    I have long called for them to just change the timing, swap clan games and CWL.
    So far the response has been that because of the ESL championship, this is impossible.
    Championship is over.

Those saying "just plan" are not clan leaders trying to piece together a roster of 30 from others whose plan involves upgrading when the money is there. I can control my own accounts. But I cannot plan for others.

You schedule would work for the hoi polloi far better than anything SC can come up with.

In the mean time try waiting for the second day, to give your clan a one in ten chance of seeing a book in th trader's shop. It is a poor plan. But it is something.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.