Thread: Is it time to drop

Is it time to drop

Since the “big update” is around the corner just wondering is there any incentive in staying in legends. Since it’s very hinted to be the next TH and upgrading can be quite expensive, unless there’s further changes in legends I can’t see any productivity staying there not with 8 raids. My clan members are dropping to titans for that reason, will there likely be changes in the amount of raids we can do in the next update, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    Since the “big update” is around the corner just wondering is there any incentive in staying in legends. Since it’s very hinted to be the next TH and upgrading can be quite expensive, unless there’s further changes in legends I can’t see any productivity staying there not with 8 raids. My clan members are dropping to titans for that reason, will there likely be changes in the amount of raids we can do in the next update, thanks.
    Not sure what makes you think the update is "around the corner"? It's the first of November today and the update could be as late as the second half of December.

That's why you can surely join the November legends season now. I doubt big changes will be made to legends later even if we get th13, they'd probably just increase the maximum number of loot available, since the loot in legends is based on base progress already and bigger bases naturally mean more loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    I usually drop to farm loot , gonna do it for this update as well .
    First we need to wait and see what is the big update sc have been talking about , if it requires lot of upgrading then
    I am of to crystal league if not I'll stay in Legend league .

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar? or want a Christmas themed Signature or Avatar
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

Legends league are just for people who doesn't want to play much and just attack afew in a day , But if you want fast progress then you need resources , and if you need resources there are tons in crystal-master league

Level 243Maxed TH12

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    for me it depends what you want from the game.. For me being in legends causes me to use the same attack all the time to ensure trophies. I dropped out of legends last season and i sit in titan 1/2 so i still get max th12's to hit but with no pressure on trophies, i can practice attacks for the purpose of war..

we are all different, but thats my stance..

Forum Elder
    i dropped from LL this month as well, not due to any impending TH update but because I got tired of taking a mediocre army to every attack and it felt like farming but with some added pressure. The only skill it helped me to practice was adaptability which although valuable to have is not the sole determining factor in determining your attacking prowess.

Additionally, LL IMO opinion, impedes your ability to try new strats as the consequences of failure are too high. Much easier to try those new strats lower down where you dont care if you fail. I will stick to CWL and war for the most part from now on thanks.

This season play like play before, but second season need prepaid to boost hard )
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Centennial Club
    Legends is just fine for farming. You get on average 500k loot per attack (of each type) 5k dark as well as not losing any loot on defense.

Definitely...but NEXT SEASON. You won't want to be in Legends; it will be a battle of the gemmers and power potion players (if, of course, TH13 arrives!)
    Work until your idols become your rivals

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome Sig!