Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: L49 Queen

Sure you can , but the question is should you ? i really suggest you to maxout on each TH before upgrading it

Level 243Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    ... especially when facing a maxed giggle Tesla...
    I don't know if that is an auto-correct or the insider name for the th defence and sorry for picking up on this if it was unintentional but I love this name. Can we please re-name it to giggle tesla and giggle bomb.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Sure you can , but the question is should you ? i really suggest you to maxout on each TH before upgrading it
    I really think that’s bad advice these days and can’t be said like that anymore. I was just involved in another thread on that very topic the other day.

Ah found it. It was in this thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...m-in-the-store
    Yes the title doesn’t make you think there was such a discussion as it broadened a bit but the discussion starts pretty fast an it’s an interesting read on that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    I don't know if that is an auto-correct or the insider name for the th defence and sorry for picking up on this if it was unintentional but I love this name. Can we please re-name it to giggle tesla and giggle bomb.
    It’s actually neither, I’ve unofficially renamed it giggle Tesla in game chat one slightly uhm ahem.... intoxicated night and I liked it, it made me laugh and just kept naming it giggle Tesla ever since.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; 1 Week Ago at 09:54 AM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    It’s actually neither, I’ve unofficially renamed it giggle Tesla in game chat one slightly uhm ahem.... intoxicated night and I liked it, it made me laugh and just kept naming it giggle Tesla ever since.
    It made me laugh as well and I will be calling it that from now on, too! Thank you for being so creative!
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    I don’t suggest that unless you get particular joy out of having each hall level maxed and/or your clan needs it to stay a lower hall level for your particular war roster for some reason. Maxing every hall level out fully before upgrading is not the fastest way to max th12 and it isn’t good for war leagues or trophy pushing. There is no advantage, again unless your clan’s regular war roster needs it for some reason.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.