Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Goat milk task!!!

Goat milk task!!!

Why!!! Do you put up a task for 13 goat milk when u only give us 12 goats!!! That's evil!!! NO!!

So you will spend diamonds

They do the same with wool and bacon. Each have 15 animals but require 17 items...and it gets worse for regular Derby numbers. Our hood trashes those tasks

There are more examples of these. Crop harvesting tasks, especially the slow growing crops like strawberries or tomatoes, usually just take a few more than the number of fields I have. Also for fishing tasks I usually need to fish all 15 spots twice and then I am missing just a few ponds to finish but have to wait for the spot to become available again. Yes, diamonds....
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Believe it or not, these tasks have a good deal of value to those that work. Those players are at least working on a task, not worried that the time will expire. It’s easy enough for those that don’t want to do them to ignore or trash such tasks.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Totally useless tasks. Spend way too much time. Wold rather hope for a quicker task which eventuially will come up. Maybe if you are 30 in a neighbourhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Believe it or not, these tasks have a good deal of value to those that work. Those players are at least working on a task, not worried that the time will expire. It’s easy enough for those that don’t want to do them to ignore or trash such tasks.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    Totally useless tasks. Spend way too much time. Wold rather hope for a quicker task which eventuially will come up. Maybe if you are 30 in a neighbourhood.
    A player that works and cannot log on during the day, takes a goat milk task (power derby needs 13). He feeds his goats in the morning before going to work, and when he returns from the day, he feeds them again. And maybe he only has 8 goats, many do. So he has completed a task no one else wanted, freed up a spot on the board, and didn’t waste time waiting on a help or mining task.

While you may think it a waste, it really isn’t.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Pro Member
    These are actually good tasks for people who have jobs. Collect once, go to work, collect again and you are done.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

These are always especially wonderful for mystery derbies. I think I have pulled one every mystery derby I have ever done.

Like all tasks, just because you do not like a task does not mean that no one likes a task. Personally, I would take that goat task over a boat task. But hey, that is just me. If you do not like it, do not take it.