Thread: Derby protest

Derby protest

This really by far was the worst Power Derby we've all seen. Our hoods worst task 40 wool. None of the new tasks and 🚣🚢⛵⛴️🚣🚢⛵⛴️🚣🚢⛵⛴️🚣🚢⛵⛴️

We've decided to protest by not using diamonds for extra task.

Our hoodies participating in the derby found that doing boats yesterday during a puzzle �� piece event was beneficial to them. A few even used diamonds to speed them up while waiting on the other tasks. I’m sure some will say it’s the SC way of a money grab. I guess we all play how we want within the rules.

We had just as many train/townie/town building tasks as we did boats. For us those were more difficult as there are not always, in fact almost never, enough of the ones we need. I would rather call a boat than call an Express train only to find out it was for naught.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Our hoodies participating in the derby found that doing boats yesterday during a puzzle �� piece event was beneficial to them. A few even used diamonds to speed them up while waiting on the other tasks. I’m sure some will say it’s the SC way of a money grab. I guess we all play how we want within the rules.

We had just as many train/townie/town building tasks as we did boats. For us those were more difficult as there are not always, in fact almost never, enough of the ones we need. I would rather call a boat than call an Express train only to find out it was for naught.
    We have all of our townies prestocked to make it easier. Never trust the train to bring people you need