Thread: RISING 🌟🌟🌟 | Level 14 WarClan | Recruiting TH 11's & 12's | 306 Wins | Master III

RISING 🌟🌟🌟 | Level 14 WarClan | Recruiting TH 11's & 12's | 306 Wins | Master III

Hi All!

My name is LibraQueen, clan leader of RISING Stars.

At the moment we're looking for new blood …. so a little about us

We're all English speaking, cool and fun but on the other hand, we take winning war, clan games and overall teamwork seriously. I really don't ask much of my members; simply but to maintain the standards we've worked hard to build.

In terms of our setup, we're mainly
    adults but are open to mature teens. Most players are from Barbados (AST Timezone) however; we do have members from other countries such as the USA, Canada the Caribbean etc.... a nice mix ... As for the clan itself, its mainly war-centric but we all farm, trophy push, play BH as well as push at clan games.

For now, we're open to any strong TH 11 or 12 who is active, talks in chat, generous with donations, serious about war and willing to participate in clan games. Loyalty is also important to us, so please, if you’re not looking to “settle” save us the time .

If you happen to have any other questions feel free to shoot me a message here or join the clan to check us out directly. Be sure to say you're coming from the forums (if we aren't open).

Hoping to see some new peeps soon. Take care and stay blessed everyone

Clan tag: #PUJGYUYQ

RISING 🌟🌟🌟 | Level 14 WarClan | 306 Wins > 85 Losses | We Do Clan Games & CWL

Hi All!

My name is LibraQueen, clan leader of RISING Stars.

At the moment we're looking for new blood …. so a little about us

We're all English speaking, cool and fun but on the other hand, we take winning war, clan games and overall teamwork seriously. I really don't ask much of my members; simply but to maintain the standards we've worked hard to build.

In terms of our setup, we're mainly
    adults but are open to mature teens. Most players are from Barbados (AST Timezone) however; we do have members from other countries such as the USA, Canada the Caribbean etc.... a nice mix ... As for the clan itself, its mainly war-centric but we all farm, trophy push, play BH as well as push at clan games.

For now, we're open to any strong TH 11 or 12 who is active, talks in chat, generous with donations, serious about war and willing to participate in clan games. Loyalty is also important to us, so please, if you’re not looking to “settle” save us the time .

If you happen to have any other questions feel free to shoot me a message here or join the clan to check us out directly. Be sure to say you're coming from the Discord (if we aren't open).

Hoping to see some new peeps soon. Take care and stay blessed everyone

Clan tag: #PUJGYUYQ
    Last edited by ViciousVirago; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:33 PM.