Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings | #2PQ2CR0PG | Looking for Active People

I encourage You to join our clan, if You play Clan Games. I hope that we will do maximum tier. A month ago we made tier V (out of six possible so one before last) but then it was beginning of our clan. It should be better now.

I threw out inactive members today. I encourage You to join, if You attacks in Clan Wars, if You will take part in Clan War League and if You play Clan Games.
    Greetings!
    Kvachu

Less than 3 days to CWL. We'll definitely play a normal Clan War before that. Come to us if you want to attacks and do it wisely. I have no resistance to taking low TH levels - most important thing is activity. I prefer active TH5 than inactive TH12. In normal clan wars, rival is adjusted in terms of our level. In CWL, we need 15 active players who will attack wisely: of course, here level of TH and level of troops are important. In CWL will play the best 15 but only active. We now have a group from which we can create such a 15 but we will accept every active player. Our group will be Silver League II. Last season we were promoted from Silver League III. We can offer activity in giving troops and we give any advice on attacking and playing. Newbies are welcome also.
    Last edited by Rav1490; December 29th, 2019 at 01:30 PM.

I encourage You to join our clan if You are active. We will play on Silver League II in CWL. This isn't an overly high league, to say the least. Next two days are last chance to join us and take part in our CWL. The best and the most active will be in a 15-man war squad. After CWL those who earned the most stars will get a bonus.

We won our CWL group in Silver League II: First place, 211 Stars, 6011 Destruction. Several opposing clans had much higher TH but we showed good activity (the best in group). We will reach clan level 4 soon. Now we have started a normal Clan War (30vs30), it will end on Sunday evening. I encourage active players to join our clan.
    Greetings,
    Kvachu
    Last edited by Rav1490; January 10th, 2020 at 10:10 PM.

We've recently won 30vs30 Clan War (about twice as many stars as rivals).
    One or two more wars and we will have reached level 4 of Clan.
    Tonight we will start another war.
    We are looking for active players, who will attack and play clan games.
    Greetings,
    Kvachu

Tomorrow (less than 24hrs) evening we will reach level 4 of clan.
    Join us if You are active. Attacks in wars and playing clan games - are the main requirements.
    Greetings,
    Kvachu
    Last edited by Rav1490; January 17th, 2020 at 11:31 PM.

We have clan level 4. Yesterday we won the last war, today we'll start another one. Clan games will start soon, I invite everyone who will play it and earn points.
    Greetings,
    Kvachu

We encourage You to join our clan! We will accept active players permanently.
    Greetings,
    Kvachu

Still looking for active people.
    Greetings,
    Kvachu