Thread: Looking for A Higher Level Champion Hood

Looking for A Higher Level Champion Hood

PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE POST BEFORE RESPONDING... I am looking for a VERY specific Type of neighborhood...

I am level 93 and in need of a higher level seriously obsessed Champion League Hood with at lease 10-15 active members. I am self sufficient and have all machines and fishing spots open. I am helpful and polite at all times.

What I am looking for in a hood:

All 10 Tasks 320/400 points (No Exceptions) Opt out when needed.

A hood that is Active, helpful and works as a team.

Everyone releases townies regularly for others working on tasks.

A hood that enforces the rules and will Boot members that don't follow them. A hood that does not tolerate moochers, slackers or rule breakers.

What I am NOT looking for in a hood.

I am not interested in a hood with a bunch of "baby" farms. Or one with an endless list of rules to try and micro-manage a players every move.

No task reserving, no using diamonds to speed up the derby board, no delayed starts and no waiting periods to play the derby. No outside messaging systems such as kik.

IF THIS MATCHES YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS STYLE OF PLAYING EXACTLY Then Please Private Message me. Or send me an invite to your hood and I'll come check it out Tag# 20PLRJ8GU

Thank You.
    Last edited by sherrylockhart956; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:28 PM.

Adult neighbourhood- Farm frenzy!

A place for the adults and farm lovers who are looking for a relaxed place to play in their own style, chit chat and help eachother.

Current members count: 12
    As you know good thing takes time!

Derbies: 320 tasks preferred, if opted in. 🙂

Nothing like rules, but please respect eachother and use "Please and Thanks" where possible.🙂

Tag:LGGCRCGC

Requirement: Adult, farm level 50+. No hoppers!
    Can lower if required!

Roles comes with responsibilities, promotion will be given depends on performance. (Elder is default to keep the Derby board clean)
    Play for fun!
    If the above suits you feel free to send a request!

For any details kik: Bhuvan1406