Thread: Clash of Clans ( Unofficial Discord ) *GLOBAL CHAT*

Clash of Clans ( Unofficial Discord ) *GLOBAL CHAT*

Well sense sense global chat is gone what better place then to have it on discord. Here it is:

https://discord.gg/8kcP5Vb

Also, looking for active Moderator (dm me on discord)

*bringing global back!*

You don't quite get it right? No discord server can replace global because global housed endless stream of players INSIDE the game. You can't click their discord names to see their profile and visit their village. Also, I can't play clash and chat in discord with my phone at the same time. Oh and by the way, there are plenty of well-established discord servers already with global chat in them, no need for yours.

Quote Originally Posted by SifaVision View Post
    You don't quite get it right? No discord server can replace global because global housed endless stream of players INSIDE the game. You can't click their discord names to see their profile and visit their village. Also, I can't play clash and chat in discord with my phone at the same time. Oh and by the way, there are plenty of well-established discord servers already with global chat in them, no need for yours.
    we know that nothing will replace the global, but you don't have to be so rude.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    i believe the main reason that global was cancelled was due to the too much negativity, unnecessary spam and offensive language. Having discord chat groups that are not moderated is just going to be even worse imo only.

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:223Trophies:5489
    Thanks for the sig TerMinus Prime
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Quote Originally Posted by SifaVision View Post
    You don't quite get it right? No discord server can replace global because global housed endless stream of players INSIDE the game.
    While this is correct, all the fools in that 'endless stream' that you are referencing to..., you know the ones that just beg for troops or co then quit, the same ones that post any girl and need a gf, the same ones that don't even speak English, yeah all those ones that most clans didn't even want in their clan anyways.
    A discord server(with proper vetting) would have better quality players suited to whatever your clan needs anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashPlayerZ View Post
    While this is correct, all the fools in that 'endless stream' that you are referencing to..., you know the ones that just beg for troops or co then quit, the same ones that post any girl and need a gf, the same ones that don't even speak English, yeah all those ones that most clans didn't even want in their clan anyways.
    A discord server(with proper vetting) would have better quality players suited to whatever your clan needs anyways.
    That's also true, but it comes down to same problem: even in the biggest servers you'd soon find yourself chatting with the same people every day. You might occasionally see some new faces but it would still be like a bigger version of clan chat. All the randomness and constantly changing players were what made global feel so fresh.