Thread: I'm a lvl 47 player looking for a very active neighborhood that has 20+ daily players

Fresh Spawn

lvl 47 player looking for a very active neighborhood!

Active daily player looking for a friendly fun neighborhood. I am level 48. Looking for a helpful neighborhood that will help with boat orders, truck orders and requests. I am a casual derby player. When I opt in i do try to do as many tasks as possible at the highest points available, when I can, but I don't want drama if I don't get everything done. If you want me as part of your neighborhood then send me a pm and i'll be happy to join. ☺
    Farm tag #V2RLVC09 (zero) I am from Canada ❤❤❤
    Last edited by P0mM0m74; 1 Week Ago at 05:40 PM. Reason: Changing some info.

Adult neighbourhood- Farm frenzy!

A place for the adults and farm lovers who are looking for a relaxed place to play in their own style, chit chat and help eachother.

Current members count: 12
    As you know good thing takes time!

Derbies: 320 tasks preferred, if opted in. 🙂

Nothing like rules, but please respect eachother and use "Please and Thanks" where possible.🙂

Tag:LGGCRCGC

Requirement: Adult, farm level 50+. No hoppers!
    Can lower if required!

Roles comes with responsibilities, promotion will be given depends on performance. (Elder is default to keep the Derby board clean)
    Play for fun!
    If the above suits you feel free to send a request!

For any details kik: Bhuvan1406

Trainee
    If you are still looking for a hood we currently have 27 international members ranging from level 43 to 183. We do have a couple of canucks in our midst!! Our only rules are be polite, help each other, advise if you are going to be away and if participating in the derby get a minimum of 1000 points. Please feel free to check us out

Happy Cats
    #9p82ryqu

Fresh Spawn
    If still interested, message me! Would love to have you join our neighborhood! We are active daily. Derby is optional but at least half do it regularly. We require 300+ point tasks and minimum point total depending on amount of racers. Out goal is to reach top three for bonus rewards. Very helpful and friendly neighborhood from all over the world. We also have a Facebook group (optional) to chat or share information. Would love to meet you!

DREAMERS #PCGL2RLR we prefer adult farmers.. wr assign elder asap... we r in champion league. Few slots available . Cya