Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 🎵🎵 Sing along with me🎵🎵

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    You have had 3 on your chain where the treasure boxes are? We have been collecting chickens all over our Valley (82 collected so far) but none of the 5 of us from my NH have had a chicken on our quest chain (or treasure box chain ....whatever is the correct name for it). Just seems odd that none of us in my NH have had a chicken to collect for completing all of our daily quests. Just curious if anybody else has had them on the line with their treasure/tool boxes or if that was maybe a change that came with the update that I have not heard anyone mention. If it was a change then we will stop looking at the daily quest treasure box chain for chickens.

Thanks for the info Hayfield.
    One person in my NH had a chicken in their daily quest. But we havent had many.

I agree with everyone that the chickens are a little sparse this season, but they always seem to appear more often towards the end of the valley season.

I like the improvements. My only complaint is not being able to save tokens. I dont think we should have to forfeit what we didnt spend at the end of the season. We earned them; let us keep them!
    Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I havent seen one on the chain all season.

Thank you for the clarification. I have not seen one on the treasure box chain either but have had it as a daily quest numerous times and have had no trouble finding one. We are well over 100 chickens collected now and are working to surpass our high of 289. Almost half way there.

Centennial Club
    AsYouWish, like your group...my NH likes chasing down chickens. We are at 146 now and have the goal of surpassing our last season of 289. Each season we have gone up a couple, but this season may be more difficult because the 5 of us have collected all but 7 of the chickens so far. I do think the key is staying close to each other so we know we can complete group tasks. But even with group tasks, themselves chickens are probably only 15-16 of the 146 so far.

Centennial Club
    Oops, we are at 144, not 146.

Centennial Club
    The valley I'm in just collected the 100th chicken with 10 days and 9 hours left in the valley season. It didn't seem exceptionally slow or fast at collecting chickens. I did discover last season that it helps if I join the valley efficiently, which I did this season and it helped. (Maybe there's more active people in the valley if you join faster?)

Susanna
    Level 144, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019

Finally, I can collected 2 chickens yesterday (8D left) & 1 for today. Chicken are very rare this season in my Valley.

& 0 chicken on the daily quest rewards. 😞

6 days left & we still need to collect 30 - 40 chicken.

As soon as we hit 100, there were chickens EVERYWHERE!!! seems typical

Now I'm creeping up on the limits and none of my prizes are exceptional at all... not interested in the usual things (puzzle pieces or permits), and all the boosters are worthless to me (fill 1 boat crate? I can do that myself. would be better if I could Choose which boat crate to fill, but i digress..)

I'll probably end up getting some minor deco, or a single part... I don't know, but I either need to figure it out soon or stop working the valley altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    3 times so far. The first time I found one fairly quickly. I also had a day when every house was a delivery. The next day when I needed to do a delivery for a quest there were ZERO.
    I haven't seen a chicken for two days now.
    Ive had so many chicken quest that I was unable to do that I will not achieve the large chest. I also had a delivery quest that I used 50 fuel to find a building with a delivery request, then I was 1 fuel short of being able to make the delivery!
    Leader Spirits Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

110/100 in my Valley, but I only contribute 5.
    There is no chicken in daily quest rewards this season.

I wish I could collect more chicken next season

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    Finally, I can collected 2 chickens yesterday (8D left) & 1 for today. Chicken are very rare this season in my Valley.

& 0 chicken on the daily quest rewards. ��

6 days left & we still need to collect 30 - 40 chicken.

We have not noticed a shortage of chickens to collect. We have lost a couple of active players due to the EMs limits and we are still collecting chickens like crazy. We topped our last season count of 292 or 293...can’t even remember. We are collecting them even though there is no real purpose other than to challenge ourselves to beat our previous season score. There are 5 of us actively in the Valley from our NH and we topped 310 yesterday and still have another full day to go. I think we may have a challenge in our NH to see who can guess our final count just for fun and I will gift the winner with needed EMs.

A bonus; everybody has been able to purchase a number of items from the shop and still save tokens for the exclusive shop. Thank you S.C. for the Valley improvements.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:07 AM.