Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No 320 tasks?

No 320 tasks?

Deleting like crazy and getting hardly any 320s.

Was something changed with the last update that is making these level tasks that much more to come by?

Ridiculous that we are wasting so much time deleting.

HD you do realize a game should be fun and not frustrating right?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    Deleting like crazy and getting hardly any 320s.

Was something changed with the last update that is making these level tasks that much more to come by?

Ridiculous that we are wasting so much time deleting.

HD you do realize a game should be fun and not frustrating right?
    we have only trashed 50 so far. Everyone has a 320 going and there are8 up on the board.

are you deleting any less desire able 320 point tasks?

some hoods have lots at the beginning, some in the middle, so towards the end
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Our board started out tough also, very few 320's...but they'll come. Patience....
    I enjoy a challenging derby now and then.

The only 320s we have deleted are boats. Even that has been 2 total. Have completed 6 in a team of 2 and kept 3 longer duration baskets because nothing else has come up. Honestly we feel we are wasting our time this week. Other weeks we had much better success so we could finish in 2 days at most, which is what we consider reasonable. At this pace will need hundreds and hundreds of tasks deleted which isn’t what the game should be about.

Anyways, just wanted to see if the last update did something to ‘rebalance’ the derby.....

We have very few 320 tasks and no new ones. 3/4 of our 320 tasks (and that's not many) require 11/2 -2 days to complete. We prepped for more new than old based on last week's tasks

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    The only 320s we have deleted are boats. Even that has been 2 total. Have completed 6 in a team of 2 and kept 3 longer duration baskets because nothing else has come up. Honestly we feel we are wasting our time this week. Other weeks we had much better success so we could finish in 2 days at most, which is what we consider reasonable. At this pace will need hundreds and hundreds of tasks deleted which isn’t what the game should be about.

Anyways, just wanted to see if the last update did something to ‘rebalance’ the derby.....
    JohnM, first of all, do you know about the rule of 4? You say you kept "3 longer duration baskets." Did you and team members were doing the tasks or left them on the board while waiting for better tasks? If you had left them on the board, chances of getting better baskets are very slim as you can have only 4 baskets at a time. I always do the baskets (or delete slow ones) as soon as feasable. That way desirable baskets have a better chance to show up.

I agree there are less frequent appearances of 320 pt tasks this week than the last 3 or 4 weeks. However, the last 3 or 4 weeks were exceptions to the rule. There were loads of 320 pt tasks, some long, some short, and seeing how frequent they were, I deleted the long ones knowing that chances were that shorter, more desirable ones would appear soon...and I finished within a couple of hours (I am a solo player). This week, it took a lot of deleting but since the other hoods were far behind me, I just kept deleting and eventually got tasks I wanted and finished in about 6 hrs.

Really bad tasks coming up for us too - very few 320.

Centennial Club
    We have already deleted 176 tasks and have five 320 pt tasks on the board and 3 are boats which most of my hoodies hate. However, I just had someone unilaterally decide to delete 2 baskets because it was his opInion that they take too long (based on how he historically deletes these same type of tasks). Two people had reserved them and we’re prepping them while working on a boat task so that ties up their machines for nothing and leaves two people really ticked off.

To make the matter worse, this has happened several times before and the thread shows who last deleted tasks and it is always this same person. When I ask who deleted XYZ task he always denies having seen it or deleting it? He is out at the end of this derby. I had just seen it on the board no more than 4 - 5 minutes prior and nobody deleted any tasks.

It is my opinion that we can’t have someone refusing to take 1 minute to read the notification section which has task reservations and continually interfering with someone’s ability to complete a reserved task. If it is not deleting it, it is jumping in and taking helps that are stated as for ‘Ginny’ but jumping in and doing them because he too has a help task. However, it was Ginny who asked if someone had helps because she needed a few more. He never even tries to get them from paper or friends. Last derby he had a help for 10-12 hours and when I got on he asked if I had helps, I said I did, how many and he said 30. This is his standard response.

Now I have 5 people in this derby, only 2 with tasks, 2 others on the board are reserved and the rest are boats which a couple just hate.

But back to main topic before that rabbit trail, we are not even getting a 320 pt task every half hour and when we do it is usually a boat. Not a single growing task, mine, or help so far and only 1 truck task and 2 train tasks for far. To the best of my knowledge, we have not deleted any 320 tasks because of time (other than the 2 I just vented about) as length of time to produce aside, we are just happy to have someh5hing other than a boat.

Yuck, yuck and triple yuck to the new style of power derby. It use to be my favorite derby but the last three have just gotten worse and worse. Unfortunately to get permits, you just have to really bite the bullet and get through it.

it's been a frustrating derby for my hood too. 320s have been scarce, especially compared to the last 2 or 3 weeks when there were tons of 320s on the board.
    Last edited by Angelina0165; October 30th, 2019 at 03:08 AM.
    Farm level 154/ town 39.
    Leader of "Canadian Hood". (107 gold trophies!). Neighborhood tag #2j92yj88.
    To find out more about my hood, click here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-derby-players

46x 320s here thus far vs 352 trashed low tasks. Definitely lower than it has been the past couple of months
    MISTY💜

Level 158 ~Town 47
    Achievements: 144/144
    Started: May 2015