Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No 320 tasks?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LavenderRay View Post
    WOW, you really do not need someone in your neighborhood who enjoys deliberately sabotaging your hoodies. I'd seriously think about 👢 Before prizes.
    I can't see how his behaviour will improve for next week's Derby if he's done all that he has done so far.
    i already have an alarm set on my phone to remind me to do exactly that Sunday evening. Great minds think alike!

Is team HayDay testing something? Last week there were hardly any 320 tasks. There are 5 people participating in our hood and we had to trash about 700 tasks to get all 320s for everyone of us. This week we have trashed 25(!) tasks so far and the board is full of 320s. Looks like going from one extreme to the next
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    Is team HayDay testing something? Last week there were hardly any 320 tasks. There are 5 people participating in our hood and we had to trash about 700 tasks to get all 320s for everyone of us. This week we have trashed 25(!) tasks so far and the board is full of 320s. Looks like going from one extreme to the next
    My impression is that it depends on the type of derby. I’ve noticed that recently there have been lots of 320s during the regular derbies—but not during the “special” ones, such as last week’s power derby. (I’m just guessing, based on my observations, so I could be wrong.)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    My impression is that it depends on the type of derby. I’ve noticed that recently there have been lots of 320s during the regular derbies—but not during the “special” ones, such as last week’s power derby. (I’m just guessing, based on my observations, so I could be wrong.)
    Lately it has been that way. Regular Derbies have a fair amount of 320 task appearances. But in times past regular derbies have been severely choked down from 320 task appearances which would intensify after a day or two after derby start. That routine had allowed derby players to get started on playing tasks and well involved then slowing them down, perhaps to give the diamond blowers a great advantage to get ahead and buy their trophy positions.

As with Power Derby, it used to be a fun derby I think for many from what I been reading here in the forum postings. I myself really liked the Power Derby of past. The past few Power Derbies have been very unpleasant. The task generation in Champions league was that of Rookie league level. The 320's that did appear were the unpopular ones that take extended times to complete. I suppose it is all about increasing the diamond purchase profits. Putting diamond blowers through and extended derby of 19 tasks, you would think squeeze out the diamond use. At the same time lack of 320's would delay the regular derby players to allow those manipulating derby time with diamonds to get far ahead. If you pay close attention to your competition, you will see how it flows.

Past two (aka) Power Trash Derbies, I just quit trashing the worthless board and just quit derby with only a few tasks completed. Whenever such derby comes again, it is opt out time for me. So unpleasant to be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Lately it has been that way. Regular Derbies have a fair amount of 320 task appearances. But in times past regular derbies have been severely choked down from 320 task appearances which would intensify after a day or two after derby start. That routine had allowed derby players to get started on playing tasks and well involved then slowing them down, perhaps to give the diamond blowers a great advantage to get ahead and buy their trophy positions.

As with Power Derby, it used to be a fun derby I think for many from what I been reading here in the forum postings. I myself really liked the Power Derby of past. The past few Power Derbies have been very unpleasant. The task generation in Champions league was that of Rookie league level. The 320's that did appear were the unpopular ones that take extended times to complete. I suppose it is all about increasing the diamond purchase profits. Putting diamond blowers through and extended derby of 19 tasks, you would think squeeze out the diamond use. At the same time lack of 320's would delay the regular derby players to allow those manipulating derby time with diamonds to get far ahead. If you pay close attention to your competition, you will see how it flows.

Past two (aka) Power Trash Derbies, I just quit trashing the worthless board and just quit derby with only a few tasks completed. Whenever such derby comes again, it is opt out time for me. So unpleasant to be avoided.
    what exactly do you define as “unpopular tasks”?

everyone farms differently and the power derby affords the ability to take on tasks you would not normally do.

2 boats are very easy, but I would not normally do boat tasks. We have a farmer who almost exclusively does boats.

we have another who does combo baskets.

maybe some of the so called “diamond blowers” are just better prepared than you
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    According to my NH head, we (7 players, CL) are getting about the usual amount of 320s, maybe a little more. We are trashing about 2/3 of our tasks, this number including both sub-320s and undesirable tasks, which looks normal to me.

Sorry to be such a novice but how do you see who deleted the task? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersmom View Post
    Sorry to be such a novice but how do you see who deleted the task? TIA
    Hi and welcome, If your NH is in the Champion League there will be a message in the chat bar that says something like this “Player A has trashed X number tasks”. It will not tell you what the task was. Unless you were looking at the derby board at the time, there is no way for you to know. Also, the number of tasks trashed by each player is the number they have trashed for the duration of that particular derby.

If your NH is not in the Champion League you will not get this message.

I hope this helps.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗