Thread: Hidden change: CT potion.

Forum Elder

Hidden change: CT potion.

Pre update if you toggled a regular CT boost then used a CT potion on top, after the 41 minutes the regular CT boost was available again. Alas no more.

Probably a fix for an unintended glitch.

Banned
    Either a glitch or an unannounced addition

I've had this happen sporadically ever since CT potion was added to the game. I've never figured out if there's something I'm doing that causes it but it seems random.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:28 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 55 | AQ 56 | GW 20 |

I think this happened to me after the update.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I've had this happen sporadically ever since CT potion was added to the game. I've never figured out if there's something I'm doing that causes it but it seems random.
    It was something I kept an eye on when I noticed it. I'd been getting 50-52 (pre & post upgrade) minutes of boost per potion when used singly on top of a regular boost.

I hadn't noticed the change until I collected 2 CT potions for each of my 6 accounts from Clan Games.

I'm not complaining, I'm sure the potion now works as intended. I'm near max again on main & the glitch helped my progress a lot.

Forum Elder
    I used a CT potion maybe a month ago and don't recall getting another boost right away. I could be wrong but i would likely remember that. Maybe it was a bit random if you got it.

Forum Legend
    It seems random. I've had it happen a couple times and other times it hasn't happened.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I used a CT potion maybe a month ago and don't recall getting another boost right away. I could be wrong but i would likely remember that. Maybe it was a bit random if you got it.
    It only happened when you used a regular CT boost then a potion while the boost was active.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    It only happened when you used a regular CT boost then a potion while the boost was active.
    Hmmm your right, i don't think i put them both on at the same time.