Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th13 release date theory

Я думаю после лиги войн кланов

НЕ ПАРТЕСЬ ОБНОВА 100% В ДЕКАБРЕ ОКОЛО 9-10 ДЕКАБРЯ ПОСЛЕ ЛИГИ

Centennial Club
    I was dubious that they would release while CWL was going on, but given the pace of the sneak peeks this week and the timing of the winter jam, I wouldn't be surprised to see it released on the 9th or 10th, before the end of CWL.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You're sure it will happen while there are still CWL wars going? I hope you're right, but I would be surprised.
    I too think about it but also If U see, almost Big Update go on Monday 💁🏻♥♂️

But Let's wait it better than expecting because it isn't good to be disappointed 😸🤷🏻♥♂️

Quote Originally Posted by hady1999 View Post
    I too think about it but also If U see, almost Big Update go on Monday ♥♂️

But Let's wait it better than expecting because it isn't good to be disappointed 路♥♂️
    Well I guess I'm in a good spot then. I don't expect it to be released on Monday, but will be happy if it is.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Well I guess I'm in a good spot then. I don't expect it to be released on Monday, but will be happy if it is.
    After the CWL may be too.. So YouTubers have enough time to record attacks before the update, so if it isnot on Monday just wait for Wensday 😸
    Just excited about the new TH 😂
    Exams always is a bad thing for December Update so the more it is earliar, the more it us helpful 😋
    Last edited by hady1999; December 4th, 2019 at 03:56 PM.