Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 276

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th13 release date theory

  1. #1

    Th13 release date theory

    In the galadon darian interview darian said that 13 was unlucky number and there are a lot of chances that we will get th13 in december because the december update will be a big one and the next update month is march and supercell don't drops two big updates continously then it will be in june which will be 2 years and they said they don't want a big gap . So there are very high chance of getting th13 in december and if we see in december there is 13th friday which is also considered to be unlucky so 13 december could be the date of update

  2. #2
    Millennial Club Call me H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Posts
    1,141
    i think we all know th13 will be in december



  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    SharkyFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Everywhere. Always watching.
    Posts
    10,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    i think we all know th13 will be in december
    And if it doesn't you'll only have yourself to blame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    No information about any new Town Hall has been shared yet.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

  4. #4
    Millennial Club Call me H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    And if it doesn't you'll only have yourself to blame.
    blame? meaning?



  5. #5
    Forum Veteran KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    1,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    i think we all know th13 will be in december
    Pretty much all considering op just figured it out

  6. #6
    I am talking about date not month

  7. #7
    Senior Member Nicit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Veznan View Post
    In the galadon darian interview darian said that 13 was unlucky number and there are a lot of chances that we will get th13 in december because the december update will be a big one and the next update month is march and supercell don't drops two big updates continously then it will be in june which will be 2 years and they said they don't want a big gap . So there are very high chance of getting th13 in december and if we see in december there is 13th friday which is also considered to be unlucky so 13 december could be the date of update
    It's not possible to release on Friday 13th December, 2019. Because From 21st December, Town hall 12 Cup Tournament will be start. So If the update drops, then it will change the meta and other gaming stats.There would be possibilities to release Th 13 along with Christmas Update. Let's see what happens next :P

  8. #8
    Forum Veteran KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    1,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Veznan View Post
    I am talking about date not month
    As of now nobody knows the date

  9. #9
    Forum Elder JohnnyPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the Meridian of Misery
    Posts
    2,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    blame? meaning?
    Meaning that you are inferring TH13's release from vague comments from Darian. It may be released in December, but it also may not. If anyone is getting their hopes up thinking it's definitely coming in December, and it doesn't, then you have only yourself to blame for creating hope from misinterpreting Darian's comments.

  10. #10
    Forum Veteran KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    1,738
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Meaning that you are inferring TH13's release from vague comments from Darian. It may be released in December, but it also may not. If anyone is getting their hopes up thinking it's definitely coming in December, and it doesn't, then you have only yourself to blame for creating hope from misinterpreting Darian's comments.
    My guess is jan

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •