Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seige Machine Self-Destruct: how about we get rid of that?

Quote Originally Posted by bldxyz View Post
    Perhaps you should put a finer point on it.

If a UI results in lots of user errors, that doesn't validate the UI. I'll exaggerate to make my point: if you have to tap something a fingernail width in order to do something when the width could be more like the width of two thumbs, failing to make that tap is, technically, user error, too.

What happens to me in this game is that I try to tap something and it doesn't register. Then my next tap causes a problem. It is a disaster when it happens with the Siege Machine, not great when dropping two spells, awful when dropping, say, all three ice golems when I mean to switch to another troop.

I guess what I think is different is that for the Siege Machine, I didn't see much point to having it ever self-destruct. I am enlightened to hear that there are some attack strategies where that feature is useful. I do wish it was easier to not make that mistake.
    That is a device / network issue. I have a new samsung tab s5e (mid range tablet) and a first gen pixel xl phone (pretty ancient considering pixel 4 is out). Other than the evil everything but fringe covered bases, I dont have problems with clicks not registering.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    Best one is to have an option where we can disable self-destruct.

Trainee
    I have popped my wall wrecker many times on a hog attack when I was th11....I didn't need to get all the way to the town hall but wanted my troops where they were to kill maybe a queen or some other defense rather than heading further towards the town hall.
    My Stats

| TH12 | XP 234 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 40 | #8L9CPGYP |

CLAN: [Dark Knights] - LEVEL 16 - CWL: CHAMPS 2
    #9PVLGLRP

For TH10 and 11 I rename wall wreckers to the DE Retrieval Unit... and while I like to get the TH DE storage... sometimes I self-destruct by the DE tank to be sure I take it out on the way... love the self-destruct function... Yeah I've hit the button by accident too which does SUCK!!!

I HAVE used the self-destruct, but it's rare. and oh man, I wish I had a dollar for every time I prematurely ejected my ram while trying to drop BK...
    main account th12 - lvl51 BK, lvl60 AQ, lvl26 GW
    war hero achievement - 1809 stars
    trophy max - 5508
    second th12 account war hero achievement - 1754 stars
    clan: HikeAndPike #28RRGQJJ, lvl15, 393 war wins

I think the option to self destruct is great, I could support a double tap to make it happen but not so necessary...itís no different than accidentally popping a hero ability and Iíve never seen anybody clamoring for a change there...

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazello13 View Post
    I HAVE used the self-destruct, but it's rare. and oh man, I wish I had a dollar for every time I prematurely ejected my ram while trying to drop BK...
    Not sure how to respond to this one so I will simply say it happens to all of us at sometime
    Last edited by Rst; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Have you ever accidentally dropped or double dropped a spell, or popped your heroes' ability when you didn't meant to? It's the same thing. Would you want a double tap feature for both of those things?. That would be silly and annoying. Be careful when deploying your troops. Simple no?

Centennial Club
    If you self destruct you siege on accident then you likely drop the wrong troops or spells often too. Get a bigger phone or use a smaller finger.

Quote Originally Posted by kristojesus View Post
    I once accidentally tap the wrecker and it self-destruct... make it double tap. Out oof topic... when townhall is destroyed make also siege be directional, player could direct it to wherever he likes and be more useful in attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by gustystarling View Post
    Best one is to have an option where we can disable self-destruct.
    Why not both? Give the option to require double tap to self destruct? No harm to those who insist that a double tap would be the end of the world and an easy cure for the accidental zero star by dumping your machine/cc on the perimeter