Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How is this fair?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthasMenethil View Post
    Indeed you’re right, and I tried to report the channel, and a lot of channels get banned, and I agree with the bans but what bothers me is that the non English channels are getting away with murder and keeps growing bigger and bigger
    Are you reporting to YouTube or SC. Youtube would be the place to raise a fuss but I’d bet it takes concrete evidence. If they are openly saying that their videos are modded then I believe Youtube would take action. But it needs to be beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Are you reporting to YouTube or SC. Youtube would be the place to raise a fuss but I’d bet it takes concrete evidence. If they are openly saying that their videos are modded then I believe Youtube would take action. But it needs to be beyond the shadow of a doubt.
    To Supercell, I haven’t seen any category on YouTube for these type of reports, I dont think they ban accounts sellers unless the company that holds the copyrights of the game approve.
      I am a kid looking for amusement

Banned
    To Supercell, I haven’t seen any category on YouTube for these type of reports, I dont think they ban accounts sellers unless the company that holds the copyrights of the game approve.
    There isn't because supercell doesn't own nor partner with YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    There isn't because supercell doesn't own nor partner with YouTube
    That doesn’t make sense. While it’s true they don’t own YouTube, I am fairly certain Supercell can issue a report on channels abusing their ToS because they hold the the copyrights of their games

Banned
    That doesn’t make sense. While it’s true they don’t own YouTube, I am fairly certain Supercell can issue a report on channels abusing their ToS because they hold the the copyrights of their games
    True but they don't really go around searching clash YouTube channels for stuff that abuses there ToS

True but they don't really go around searching clash YouTube channels for stuff that abuses there ToS
    They actually do

Banned
    They actually do
    They do but they don't have time to search all the channels.
    Theres thousands

Centennial Club
    OP, the same goes for every social platform. Supercell can only do so much. And honestly, this matter is a Youtube issue rather than a Supercell issue. It is simply easier for SC to sort out problems and issues in-game rather than outside. It's kinda one of the reasons why Global shut down. "Evil-minded" people such as scammers and creeps, could easily coax their victim(s) to a social/private platform. The same goes with anything in the near future. Even though the vid might be about CoC, it doesn't mean that they will act on it immediately. But in due time, these scammers will, eventually, go down. Next time, report to the platform in which you are seeing this (via Youtube, Discord, Facebook, etc.)

They do but they don't have time to search all the channels.
    Theres thousands
    Itís pretty worth it to check the bigger channels with 300k+ subs, selling sites advertising on every single video.

Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    OP, the same goes for every social platform. Supercell can only do so much. And honestly, this matter is a Youtube issue rather than a Supercell issue. It is simply easier for SC to sort out problems and issues in-game rather than outside. It's kinda one of the reasons why Global shut down. "Evil-minded" people such as scammers and creeps, could easily coax their victim(s) to a social/private platform. The same goes with anything in the near future. Even though the vid might be about CoC, it doesn't mean that they will act on it immediately. But in due time, these scammers will, eventually, go down. Next time, report to the platform in which you are seeing this (via Youtube, Discord, Facebook, etc.)
    You got a point, you are pretty much right about this. This will be my last replay as I donít want to extend this thread any further but I have to mention one last thing, accessing YouTube search is much easier and more convenient than say search for a group on discord or Facebook and joining it, further more it has the potential to spread much widely through the YouTube recommendations etc... and therefore I think it has to be handled better.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:27 PM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    it really isn’t the case here, it’s not about which violation is more impactful but it’s about the language
    That is what you believe.

Do you have any actual evidence to support that? - which would mean pretty well identical breaches, both reported, and only one dealt with.

If you don't have such evoidence, then it is onnly speculation on your part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)