Thread: Builder Base clan wars

Builder Base clan wars

I had a thought about build base clan wars too might look so much interest to the players

I have a feeling that builder base and clan war league would boost more active builder base players into action,, but if there is a clan war league for builder base medals should only stay on builder base and then the normal clan war league medals stay on home village

Supercell has repeatedly said they have no intention of doing builder base clan wars because they don't want it to follow the same path as the home village, plus they don't want it to be a total knockoff of home village wars. We might get something in the future that will allow clans to compete against each other using the builder base but it won't be clan wars, probably more like tournaments.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 61 | GW 21 |

Fresh Spawn
    Even if it was similar to clan war league it would be better we also need more support from clan games considering I max out on vs challenges then get zero rewards that are really useful in bb

Trainee
    Well on my last post, darian (uncle&#128578cleared that sc is thinking about to have war in builder base.but the problem is it should be different from home village.Players of a clan can be any corner of the world so it is quite impossible to defend a war live at a same time.But as i know,they are thinking about that.

Quote Originally Posted by siam2002 View Post
    Well on my last post, darian (uncle&#128578cleared that sc is thinking about to have war in builder base.but the problem is it should be different from home village.Players of a clan can be any corner of the world so it is quite impossible to defend a war live at a same time.But as i know,they are thinking about that.
    Really ... ? Personally I don't think Builder Base has a lower skill cap than in Home town. And Less Troops/Strategy Variation. Would've been boring, if nothing's different in BB Clan War than BB normal attacks

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    Really ... ? Personally I don't think Builder Base has a lower skill cap than in Home town. And Less Troops/Strategy Variation. Would've been boring, if nothing's different in BB Clan War than BB normal attacks
    Hope that it will be great in bb next update.