Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BH9 maxed finally...!

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I just unlocked my O.T.T.O in between livestreams during the World Finals last week. Half my buildings are maxed, troops are nowhere near maxed. Walls are in a sorry state. >.<
    What trophy range do i have to drop too in order to have a shot at attacking your base?

I just unlocked my O.T.T.O in between livestreams during the World Finals last week. Half my buildings are maxed, troops are nowhere near maxed. Walls are in a sorry state. >.<
    Why did it took you that long to complete these "four fun tasks" ?
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Defenses should be max before the end of November. 15 level 7 and 21 level 8 walls.

After BH9 release and nothing on the calendar for updates, I reduced my attacks to one win a day. I may have missed a few. No reason to rush it to keep up in case something Earth shattering comes out to use in the real game.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Congrats, you'll now have 1 idle builder on Builder Base most of the time, because having 2 upgrading defences is NOT a good idea! :-)

/Affront
    Funny. I just spent 3 days with Crusher and Lava Launcher down on overlap with clan game rune and went from 4400 trophies to 4500 trophies. Was not expecting that.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Funny. I just spent 3 days with Crusher and Lava Launcher down on overlap with clan game rune and went from 4400 trophies to 4500 trophies. Was not expecting that.
    Maybe I'm just a scary-cat with my upgrades :-)

/Affront
    TH13-65/65/41/2|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Forum Legend
    I think I just got lucky. Honestly if you run into the right setup for your preferred army you can pull off a 100% if you execute (which I don't always do) and when you do triple you've got a really good chance to win.

I've been running 4 pekka / 1 cart / 1 hog camps. If you can distract launcher and Hogs can neutralize double cannon / crusher / mega tesla and you can keep your carts alive until the lava launcher goes down you have a shot at 3. Not all bases are ideal for this setup though.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I think I just got lucky. Honestly if you run into the right setup for your preferred army you can pull off a 100% if you execute
    Ummm... I don't think I have a particularly good base and my last one wasn't amazing either but I only get 3 starred about once every 10 days. Normally it is hogs/PEKKA and I briefly think about looking for a good anti-hog base until a few other hog attacks fail. I've never really been sure where all these three star attacks are happening. I've been ending around 3,000 globably for the last few months so maybe it jumps up at the very top or maybe I've been REALLY lucky in my opponents.

Fresh Spawn
    Mega tesla, traps and resource buildings maxed. OTTO unlocked, at least. Multi mortar level 8 (of course), lava launcher level 6, all other defences level 7. 16 level 5 and 20 level 6 walls.
    It'll be a while before I'm maxed.
    Last edited by Gichuhi; November 1st, 2019 at 04:34 AM.

Pro Member
    Hey Darian, curious to know what army comp do you use in BB? Is it dropship minion or Pekka cart?
    Last edited by Starfishlol; November 1st, 2019 at 08:59 AM.