Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Permits and the Valley. How many are in your Valley shop?

One permit and one puzzle piece. The one permit is an increase over last season
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

One scroll, one puzzle piece. Really only interested in scrolls so will stop playing after I have enough tokens for that.

Two scrolls, one puzzle piece. In my neighbourhood some also have one permit and two puzzle pieces and others have one of each. There doesn't seem to be a pattern.

One permit, one puzzle piece. In the past 3 seasons Iíve had 5-6 permits each time.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; October 25th, 2019 at 06:05 PM.

It’s like we’re being punished to play this stupid game.... restricting access to new areas, expansion limits. SC mas as well just close shop permanently

One scroll and two puzzle pieces. I have no idea why sc are trying to ruin this game?

One permit and one puzzle piece.

Farm Level 183. Town 56 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

1 permit, 3 puzzle pieces. The only other things that could be useful are the 3 fishing area boosters (fishing areas reset 25% faster for 24 hours).

The last season only offered one permit. I did just enough work to get that and the chicken diamonds.

The first full season offered 6 permits. I valleyed like crazy with major planning to collect the correct combo of tokens for each one. Got ‘em all!

Farm Level 131 | Town 42 | Achievements 143/144

1 puzzle piece and 1 permit. Lame. The first few valley seasons there were a lot of permits.
    Level 209

1 scroll and 2 puzzle pieces. This is actually an improvement as I wasn't offered any scrolls in the last 2 seasons
    I wasn't so concerned when I only had 4 land areas to unlock but now with the extra land I realise the hopelessness of the situation. I have achieved everything I wanted in the game (although 2 new sanctuary animals changed that), so no longer play the valley and have basically given up on the game except to help my hoodies