Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley Changes

I have two valley permits. One unlocks at 14 days and one at 17 days. So it's not fixed at one for everyone.

Accumulated sunpoints: players are used to see 20/50/100/200/550/1000 as their goal to fill the sunbar.

Now with accumulated spin, the numbers they should aimed for are added together:
    - if sunbar shows on x/20 : spin earned when x = 20 / 70 / 170 / 370 / 920 / 1920
    - if sunbar shows on x/50 : spin earned when x = 50 / 150 / 350 / 900 / 1900
    - if sunbar shows on x/100 : spin earned when x = 100 / 300 / 850 / 1850
    - if sunbar shows on x/200 : spin earned when x = 200 / 750 / 1750
    - if sunbar shows on x/550 : spin earned when x = 550 / 1550

Current UI does not hightlight this and it is confusing for those who aren't familiar with the Valley sun bar system. All they see is 100/50 for example and could think they should have 2 spins available.

Dear SC, please have a FAQ and/or improve UI next time.
    Last edited by meonhoc; October 28th, 2019 at 10:42 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

One permit only... Lovely... It was always at least 3 before.
    Level 165
    iOS

Love the new sun bar when on farm. VERY helpful. Chickens are VERY few and far between, i FINALLY managed to find one to complete the daily quest

Haven’t seen any chickens On the road yet! None picked up by others either!

I liked the look of the Valley better before they changed it.

LOVE love less fog.

LOVE the counters & quest notifications on the farm - very helpful and far less back & forth!!

I have 2 puzzle pieces & 1 scroll

I’m aiming for the Plane first though - IF we get any chickens to collect. We have one so far from a group task.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I liked the look of the Valley better before they changed it.
    SmallC!!! I’ve been hemming and hawing over this. I like water features but for some reason I think the Valley looked Valley-ier without it. I think maybe if it was one river running through with more natural boundaries/irregular edges it would have appealed to me more. I don’t hate it at all, but yeah, it feels a little odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    SmallC!!! I’ve been hemming and hawing over this. I like water features but for some reason I think the Valley looked Valley-ier without it. I think maybe if it was one river running through with more natural boundaries/irregular edges it would have appealed to me more. I don’t hate it at all, but yeah, it feels a little odd to me.
    Yeah BG, I don’t hate it either. Arguably it’s more in keeping’ with the rest of the game now, but it felt more ‘natural before’ And it would have been nice if it had stayed that way. The nodules have been reduced, but I’d have liked the buildings to have been pulled in closer together so you could see more on one screen - it’s still very spread out.
    It was still difficult to find a Windmill that I needed for my Quest.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Yeah BG, I don’t hate it either. Arguably it’s more in keeping’ with the rest of the game now, but it felt more ‘natural before’ And it would have been nice if it had stayed that way. The nodules have been reduced, but I’d have liked the buildings to have been pulled in closer together so you could see more on one screen - it’s still very spread out.
    It was still difficult to find a Windmill that I needed for my Quest.
    Just having another look. It’s very ‘new build’ in a basic game way. The water looks more like a sewage treatment plant it was MUCH nicer before

Does anyone know, if you can buy more than one of the special rewards unlocked by chickens? Provided of course you have enough tokens.

ok, asked and answered. No I guess you could not because that would more than 6000 tokens, which is the limit of tokens you can have.
    Last edited by Dogdogchicken; October 25th, 2019 at 12:47 PM.

Just having another look. It’s very ‘new build’ in a basic game way. The water looks more like a sewage treatment plant it was MUCH nicer before
    You know what it is? It now looks more like reclaimed marshland (or just marshland) than a Valley which could and often does have one river running through.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdogchicken View Post
    Does anyone know, if you can buy more than one of the special rewards unlocked by chickens? Provided of course you have enough tokens.

ok, asked and answered. No I guess you could not because that would more than 6000 tokens, which is the limit of tokens you can have.
    And even if it were possible to collect enough, the game is designed to grey out all other options once one is bought so that the others are not available for purchase.