Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley Changes

Valley Changes

Active Trucks: The first very obvious and welcome change I noticed (apart from the water and bridges) was that three trucks in my Valley are very active. Yay!

Buildings: Is it me or are there fewer buildings? (We’re going to need a new cloudless map I think. Thanks in advance to the enterprising soul.)
    Cloudless Map 🗺: Link to cloudless map made, with thanks, by sunnyphoenix https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12381196

Efficiency: The trucks move a little faster I think.

Rose Effect?: Since the update, I’ve had Rose collecting the now even rarer goat milk on a baby farm. A Valley sun task is to feed animals so I just told her not to feed anymore. I went to Greg’s got some feed. Went back to the farm and cows were fed with the feed I just got. Unamused I went to the Valley and the sun points had nevertheless been credited. So it seems like the 24/7 Rose users are in the game. 😄 Will Rose’s feeding count in the Derby as well? Of course there is the glitch where Rose didn’t obey instructions not to feed.

Counter: It works really well. Just be aware that it tells you total sun points earned. So I paused at 100 thinking I had three spins (up to the 100 marker). But I had two spins (20 and 50) and 30 additional points. It really should have been obvious but I made the mistake anyway. Maybe I can save someone else the dismay.
    Worked out by Meonhoc (full post on p. 6): Now with accumulated spin, the numbers they should aimed for are added together: 20 / 70 / 170 / 370 / 920 / 1920...

Permits: Like AnnPan, only one permit.☹️

Starting Point: It appears as though everyone joining the Valley starts in the same spot. There’s quite a pile up of trucks in mine now. 😁 I think I might like that. Initial proximity might result in a greater likelihood that somebody will be close whenever the inevitable breakdown comes.

Valley Plane: Is this a hint? Are we getting an airport?

Bypassing Chicken/Trucks: It is possible to bypass the “collect chicken” pop up. Simply click somewhere else on the screen and move the truck on to the next building. Possibly similar for a broken down truck.

Refresh Rates: Everything now resets at the same time the Derby starts.

Buttons: I like this change very much. All of the buttons are now on the main road. This is a big change because I can’t tell you how many times I’ve counted my fuel then headed out to a building only to realise the button was “off road” and took an extra gallon.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; October 28th, 2019 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Adding features as noticed

It looks a lot fresher. Unfortunately there’s only 1 permit in my prizes
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

I'd guess that the map is much smaller now. But not sure, it's a bit disorienting to scroll between clouds.

Prizes are really bad - for met at least. For some reason, there's a 3xmallets offered for me for the same price as with others land expansion materials x1. All others prizes are just x1. Only one scroll and one puzzle piece.

At one particular day I have three similar boat boosters offered

Edit: Also, it seems that most of the buildings are just 2 stops apart - that's great and gives you more freedom to choose your routes.
    Last edited by zetis; October 24th, 2019 at 08:51 AM.

Be happy that you managed to enter the valley! Some of us can’t get in!!

I don't have chicken on daily quest.

I always have chicken on the very first day of Valley in past seasons and I'm fairly sure everyone else does, too. It helps estimate how many are active at the end of the day.

Is that intentional change I wonder?
    Last edited by meonhoc; October 24th, 2019 at 09:07 AM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I don't have chicken on daily quest.

I always have chicken on the very first day of Valley in past seasons and I'm fairly sure everyone else does, too. It helps estimate how many are active at the end of the day.

Is that intentional change I wonder?
    I got it on my main farm, Meo, but not on the others. I don’t recall getting it every time in the other seasons either, so maybe you’ve just been lucky before.😊

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Yeah, I can confirm that the map is smaller than previously, has less empty nodes so you should be able to travel more + the amount of tokens is also increased! Also, there's the possibility to re-roll the wheel for diamonds! Why there's only 1 permit I can't say, as I don't know but I'll check with the team!

We hope you enjoy the new Valley! And keep posting feedback!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

It's not luck. It is statistic.

Had a few farms in Valley and checked in often enough to notice how chicken count fluctuated on some day. I was tracking how often one get chicken on daily quest to find a pattern.

Other changes: daily task seems to reset at 8:00 UTC now, hopefully will fix the early reset issue. However, we still have 84 dots for 21 days, which mean it gonna be a tad harder to reach the final chest. No satisfaction there for doing the path halfway. Previously, due to mismatch of reset time, we have 22 to 23 set of daily quests
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Pro Member
    This valley looks different than before. I was used to running a specific route for efficiency.
    Does anyone have know where there is a large detailed unclouded map of this new valley layout?
    Last edited by dtx725; October 24th, 2019 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasthomas View Post
    Be happy that you managed to enter the valley! Some of us can’t get in!!
    Me either!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Yeah, I can confirm that the map is smaller than previously, has less empty nodes so you should be able to travel more + the amount of tokens is also increased! Also, there's the possibility to re-roll the wheel for diamonds! Why there's only 1 permit I can't say, as I don't know but I'll check with the team!

We hope you enjoy the new Valley! And keep posting feedback!

Cheers,

Nick
    Hi Nick

Any idea why some of us still are stuck on ‘joining the Valley’ 2 hours later?

it would be nice to get in...

ive tried all the usual hard close etc!
    Last edited by SmallChange; October 24th, 2019 at 09:58 AM.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)