Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gregís pumpkins!

Gregís pumpkins!

Iíve searched all over for pumpkin 1 on Gregís farm but I canít find it, give us a clue someone please...or did the foxes eat mine?
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if itís Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    Iíve searched all over for pumpkin 1 on Gregís farm but I canít find it, give us a clue someone please...or did the foxes eat mine?
    It was just to the right of the driveway & a lovely gift!!
    Last edited by SmallChange; October 24th, 2019 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks. I swear it wasn’t there when I looked .
    Its a great gift and I’m tempted by that covered waggon in the diamond offers but I just bought 3 sets of the Fall Offer 1 (poisonous plants) and the last one failed so I’m not buying anything now until Support reply to my note.
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    Thanks. I swear it wasn’t there when I looked .
    Its a great gift and I’m tempted by that covered waggon in the diamond offers but I just bought 3 sets of the Fall Offer 1 (poisonous plants) and the last one failed so I’m not buying anything now until Support reply to my note.
    Great isnít it! Have you tried tapping on the others? If not, you should!

Thatís annoying about the 3rd package, theyíll probably tell you you canít do anything for 24 hours as thatís how long the providers (Apple etc) have, but generally they do show up before then and Iíve never had a problem sorting it out

The wagon is a bit big IMO but Iíll probably buy it as I regret not having bought limited Deco more than Iíve ever regretted buying it! <big eye roll>

Iíve bought some of the mushroom patches. Not sure about the other one, it looks more like a Derby prize!!

FYI, helpshift has a FAQ about Greg's calendar in different languages. We have till Nov 4th to claim them.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 47/60 parts | 9/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 139♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    FYI, helpshift has a FAQ about Greg's calendar in different languages. We have till Nov 4th to claim them.
    Yup, that is correct! You can collect them up until the 4th November if you forget to collect them, or you are traveling. Same as with the holiday calendar last year.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Great isn’t it! Have you tried tapping on the others? If not, you should!

That’s annoying about the 3rd package, they’ll probably tell you you can’t do anything for 24 hours as that’s how long the providers (Apple etc) have, but generally they do show up before then and I’ve never had a problem sorting it out

The wagon is a bit big IMO but I’ll probably buy it as I regret not having bought limited Deco more than I’ve ever regretted buying it! <big eye roll>

I’ve bought some of the mushroom patches. Not sure about the other one, it looks more like a Derby prize!!
    Thanks for that. Never had any issues buying stuff in the past so I hope it sorts itself out over today/tonight
    Level 85 please.

Centennial Club
    Do we have to wait in between pumpkin numbers? I got number one but the number 2 said it wasn’t available yet.

thanks
    Farm tag: #8CCYGC8R Level 89very active player
    NH Toronto maple laughs 2P9L8V9J

Quote Originally Posted by Llaaadyel View Post
    Do we have to wait in between pumpkin numbers? I got number one but the number 2 said it wasn’t available yet.

thanks
    I think it is 1 per day... like the Christmas gifts last year. BUT, if you forget or can't collect you can open them the next time you get on!

Thanks AnnPan for asking the question because Iíd forgotten about it. So many things going on this week - Valley, Derby, Halloween Global event, Gregís Farm, even the new decos for sale. 😊