Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: More ways to get land permits besides just derby and weekly events

More ways to get land permits besides just derby and weekly events

New land areas, but not enough land permits to open. We are still trying to open land from the other update. It's hard when we are not getting enough land permits to do so.

I totally agree!! Iím getting very frustrated and donít enjoy playing as mush as before. Before, I use to get 2 permits (scrolls) per week, as rewards in the derby. Now, I get 1 permit (scroll) per 3-4 weeks. About 1-2 per months, which comes to 12-15 per year. Before (1st valley), we could purchase 3 permits (scrolls), if we participated and earned enough red, blue and green tokens. Now, we can only purchase 1 permit (scrolls). Iíve never earned a scroll on ďSpin the wheelĒ. I used to purchase an extra spin with diamonds.... never worked. So I stopped using diamonds for an extra spin. The large red boxes, I may have found 1 permit. I still have 30 plots of land to open. Lets say 10 permits (scrolls) on average to open each piece of land. I need approximately 300 permits (scrolls). At that rate, it will take me 20 years to open all my land. I donít think .... I will still be playing Hayday in 2039. We are basically set up to fail.

This week, there was a possibility to purchase a package of 50 diamonds with 5-6 scrolls for about $15. A package of 50 diamonds usually costs $2.79. That means each scroll was $2. That would be about $20 for each plot of land. I need approximately 300 scrolls, that would be $600. Thereís no way Iím going to pay $600 to open 30 plots of land in Hayday.
    I donít mind purchasing scrolls, but at a reasonable price.

Hayday you want to make money, as well as make many Hayday players happy. Add a section to purchase scrolls, like the sections to purchase coins and diamonds. Ex: a bucket of 35-50 scrolls for $2.79, a bucket of 100-130 scrolls for $6.99 etc.. I know I would purchase some, if the price is reasonable.. like for coins and diamonds.
    Last edited by Cheznatlavigne; October 24th, 2019 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Incomplete

I think there could be a VIP visitor in our town once a week or so. They could fly in on a helicopter, and once They’ve made the rounds, they leave a scroll And say some nice things.

Pro Member
    YES.
    I am not sure why they make the expansion permits so impossible to get. And yes I do mean impossible. I have had derbies where NONE were available. I also have not found a single chest with them in it. I have only once won 1 on a Wheel of Woe. And have only had 6 available to purchase in ALL the valley seasons and this is the 4th for me.
    My opinion is, because of the HUGE number of permits we need, we should be getting at least 2 each week during normal game play. Those who wish to use diamonds to get more are free to do so.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I do not understand why the new plots without decor seem to need permits.

It also seems like now we need more permits but they are harder to get. (ie - less permits in the derby, valley) I understand it is resource management and SC elected to make it so that permits cannot be bought and sold but it does seem like it would take too many years to get the plots. I could see it taking a few years but not 20 years that seems kind of ridiculous. But I think the player's calculations seem realistic given how slowly we are getting permits. I do not mind spending some real money on the game but it just seems too expensive to buy permits plus until that one offer appeared we have not even had the option to buy them directly. Or to buy tokens or diamonds to get them.

Feedback - can we please have more permits in the derby, valley, spin the wheel, and boat events? Could plots without decor just require deeds, mallets, and stakes but not permits?
    Farm Name: Fairie Fae - Please PM for Farm Tag #

Quote Originally Posted by urfavces1022 View Post
    New land areas, but not enough land permits to open. We are still trying to open land from the other update. It's hard when we are not getting enough land permits to do so.
    I totally agree, but I notice that nobody from SC has read this thread, so I think our voices are falling on deaf ears.

LuvHayDay, how can tell that nobody from SC read the thread. I wonder why they have a forum, if they’re not interested in what the players have to say.

Trainee
    I just want to add myself to the list of farmers unhappy with the frequency of permit rewards/purchases. As it is, Iím thinking about finding another game. Iíve hit level 100 which kind of seems like the end if we donít have more machines, more permit options. Instead of guaranteeing more tim3 from me (which translates to more $ to spend) itís making me rethink my devotion. Itís sad because I do enjoy playing, but Iím looking to acquire more land at a much faster rate.
    I
    saw the phrase ďsetup to failĒ which I used in another post about this being fun for the whole family. But if children run up against this barrier itís not a good example to them about ďhard workĒ causing them to earn anything. I would hate for children, or anyone really, to see that dedication and time and sacrifice will pay off.
    KIK me @ jbindallas
    Message me through Facebook, John Sarlay
    XP for farm = 101 and Rep level for town = 32

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I totally agree, but I notice that nobody from SC has read this thread, so I think our voices are falling on deaf ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheznatlavigne View Post
    LuvHayDay, how can tell that nobody from SC read the thread. I wonder why they have a forum, if they’re not interested in what the players have to say.
    You can't be certain that no-one from Supercell has read a particular thread. One option on the forum is to choose "invisible" mode. When that is done, the member is not visible in the list of those who have read the thread.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    You can't be certain that no-one from Supercell has read a particular thread. One option on the forum is to choose "invisible" mode. When that is done, the member is not visible in the list of those who have read the thread.
    Thanks for your response, Cowslips. I thought the people from SC were always in visible mode, but obviously I was wrong.