Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: More ways to get land permits besides just derby and weekly events

Centennial Club
    Before this last update I had two pieces of permit land (scrolls) to open each requiring 15 scrolls. I was close to opening one of them. I had been working hard getting permits, shuffling derby rewards, pulling in boats during scroll boat events, participating in most of the valley seasons and in general spending diamonds everywhere except the wheel of fortune and the largest red box. (The only one that might have a scroll, though the odds are low of that.) I was looking forward to a period of time where I would have my land open and others would still be working on it giving me a sense of accomplishment. That is now gone. My other anticipated reward was that I wouldn't have to look for scrolls in the derby rewards and would be able to focus on getting derby decorations. (I already had all of the sanctuary animals.) Now I will have to potentially be confronted with the choice of a cool new deco or a scroll or puzzle piece for the foreseeable future. If this weren't bad enough, I now have to get scrolls to open land that I don't even get a deco for as a reward. Overall, I am quite dissatisfied with this new land.

Susanna
    Level 144, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019

I absolutely agree with the math from the OP. Some derbies I don't get any permits.. And in the last valley season.. I had the option for one, but the season before none. I understand the need to make them "harder" to open.. Otherwise.. There's nothing to "do" in the game... Already at my level, I have nothing to look forward to, except a field every other level... No new features at all... With nothing to look forward to, the game's appeal is much lower overall... Everything we do really has no purpose.
    I make money from selling things.. Or trucks..or boats.. Or in the town.. For literally nothing.. A new house side... Or truck tires... Yay 🙄 very frustrating.

Hard to get is right. I have picked up a few permits in the valley as well as boxes and the wheel.

Land expansions

Does Hay Day team really look at these forums..if so this game is getting ridiculous..I have been playing for years and I love the game extremely..but not getting enough land permits for land expansion is making me starting to dislike the game.. want new ideas with a future update? How about not requiring land permits to the land expansions that do not have decorations..itís not fair when itís already too hard to even get permits ..please fix this hayday !

Quote Originally Posted by urfavces1022 View Post
    Does Hay Day team really look at these forums..if so this game is getting ridiculous..I have been playing for years and I love the game extremely..but not getting enough land permits for land expansion is making me starting to dislike the game.. want new ideas with a future update? How about not requiring land permits to the land expansions that do not have decorations..it’s not fair when it’s already too hard to even get permits ..please fix this hayday !
    Or suggest to make it easier to get permits perhaps?

I think removing the need for permits on plots without decorations would be unfair on those that already bought those plots with permits.

And yes, Supercell does read these.
    Last edited by WheatLandIII; 6 Days Ago at 04:25 PM.

Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Share your Hay Day farmís statistics with everyone!

I'm 43 years old and after recent developments and the addition of yet more land, I've simply come to accept that even if I keep playing HayDay regularly for the rest of my life, I will never be able to open all land plots.
    Last edited by CottonTail; 5 Days Ago at 06:00 AM.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

Quote Originally Posted by CottonTail View Post
    I'm 43 years old and after recent developments and the addition of yet more land, I've simply come to accept that even if I keep playing HayDay regularly for the rest of my life, I will never be able to open all land plots.
    I am slightly older than you and I long ago decided that i did not need new land. I have 80 some permits and no desire to use them.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...