Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: More ways to get land permits besides just derby and weekly events

I got 2 permits from the 8th jack-o-lantern on Gregís farm today. Tyvm SC.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    I got 2 permits from the 8th jack-o-lantern on Greg’s farm today. Tyvm SC.
    Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed them!!

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed them!!
    Youíre welcome! Hope everyone gets them too!

Lots of ppl complained about new land requiring permits, but I do want to thank SC for lowering the number of permits required to open each of these newest land plots, at least from what Iím able to see

Lots of ppl complained about new land requiring permits, but I do want to thank SC for lowering the number of permits required to open each of these newest land plots, at least from what I’m able to see
    Unfortunately it looks to me as if they’ve actually raised the number of necessary permits. The ones along the roadside have always required fewer permits, but the number goes up as the plots go toward the back. Starting at the road and moving away from it toward the back, the first row of plots require the following numbers: 4, 10, 10, 12, 15, 16. With the previous group of plots, the highest number was 15, so I can already see a higher one than that. And with the previous group, the numbers got higher as the plots go toward the back, bottom corner, so I’m guessing some of those are even higher than 16. I don’t have polite words for how unhappy I am about the number of permits required to open all the new land—and the extreme rarity of permits.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Unfortunately it looks to me as if theyíve actually raised the number of necessary permits. The ones along the roadside have always required fewer permits, but the number goes up as the plots go toward the back. Starting at the road and moving away from it toward the back, the first row of plots require the following numbers: 4, 10, 10, 12, 15, 16. With the previous group of plots, the highest number was 15, so I can already see a higher one than that. And with the previous group, the numbers got higher as the plots go toward the back, bottom corner, so Iím guessing some of those are even higher than 16. I donít have polite words for how unhappy I am about the number of permits required to open all the new landóand the extreme rarity of permits.
    Thx LuvHayDay. I took a break from the game for over a year and just started playing again a few months ago. Didnít remember the # permits required for the plots I already opened. I take back my thanks then because those numbers are ridiculous! Did SC ever explain why they stopped giving out permits from the red chests (except for the biggest one I believe I read that somewhere)? I donít do boats anymore so I guess Iím resigned to never opening up that land.

Thx LuvHayDay. I took a break from the game for over a year and just started playing again a few months ago. Didn’t remember the # permits required for the plots I already opened. I take back my thanks then because those numbers are ridiculous! Did SC ever explain why they stopped giving out permits from the red chests (except for the biggest one I believe I read that somewhere)? I don’t do boats anymore so I guess I’m resigned to never opening up that land.
    You’re welcome. As far as I know, SC didn’t explain why they stopped giving out permits from the original red chests. But when asked if they would put the permits back in the regular-size chests, the answer was no. If I remember correctly, Nick’s reason for that is that it would upset “the balance.” I never understood what he meant by that.

SC did eventually add permits to the largest red chests, but the odds of getting one are tiny—just a little over 1%. Given how few huge chests there are—and how few of those are unlocked—I figured the chances of getting a permit from one would be about once a year (very rough guess). To me that was a token gesture—especially after we’d previously been getting several permits a month in unlocked red boxes. I’m really unhappy about the double whammy of many more permits needed—and greatly reduced availability. It’s literally going to take years to get enough permits to unlock all the land—even with playing the derby every week, doing all of the permit boats, and buying all available permits in the Valley store. I think that’s an unreasonably long time to wait, especially in view of how much effort is involved.

I agree guys ..Iím sure everyone who plays Hayday agree with us wanting more permits ...we should automatically get at least 2 permits at the end of week ..NO PERMITS, then NO MORE LAND on these updates..

And only one permit in my Valley rewards this season too, which has discouraged me from playing the Valley.

At least make a certain number of permits consistently available in the Valley rewards... say 3, which is not unreasonable given the length of a Valley season.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

New Bloke/Chick

Increase the chane of getting expansion permits

Almost everyone I know has problems to expand the last piece of Hay Day, where you need expansion permits. Maybe it is a good idea to increase the chance of getting them, so you don't have to wait THAT long to expand those pieces. Some players (I mean the most I know) don't even have the first pieces of ground since expansion permits came in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jbindallas View Post
    I just want to add myself to the list of farmers unhappy with the frequency of permit rewards/purchases. As it is, Iím thinking about finding another game. Iíve hit level 100 which kind of seems like the end if we donít have more machines, more permit options. Instead of guaranteeing more tim3 from me (which translates to more $ to spend) itís making me rethink my devotion. Itís sad because I do enjoy playing, but Iím looking to acquire more land at a much faster rate.
    I
    saw the phrase ďsetup to failĒ which I used in another post about this being fun for the whole family. But if children run up against this barrier itís not a good example to them about ďhard workĒ causing them to earn anything. I would hate for children, or anyone really, to see that dedication and time and sacrifice will pay off.

I donít understand why people think they have ďfailedĒ if they donít open all land.if that were the case, I would be the worlds biggest failure

i donít do trucks

i donít feed the farm visitors

I rarely do boats

i donít expand land

this makes me selective, not a failure.

Itís a game and it is supposed to be fun and fun is what you make it.

ďdedication, time and sacrifice?Ē I can go to work and get paid for that
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...