Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derby cheats

Fresh Spawn

Derby cheats

Is it possible for players to use cheat codes to win at derbies? I just noticed that in the current derby two hoods that had only one member each finished first and second and they completed 8+1 extra tasks in less than 24 hrs. Just wondering how that's possible, unless they purchased a load of diamonds.

This (finishing in less than 24 hours) is quite possible and not all that difficult to do in a one player hood. Just trash until you have 9 or 10 tasks you like and have prepped, THEN take first task. If you do it right, you can then finish the entire derby in well under an hour.

So what you describe has nothing to do with cheat codes, just simple preparation and good strategy.

I hate to tell you, but if you get up into champions league playing as a one member hood, things get even faster.

Centennial Club
    This works very well with mines (nearly instantaneous anyway), manufacturing (fill all the slots in the machine; once it has produced some of the product, load more with a full barn so you don't pick anything up) and town (full, specific person type, specific building).

We just won 2nd place as a two player team in about 10 hours in champion league. We are not diamond cheaters just pros. Unfortunately did get stuck with a diamond blower team this time that bought first place. You could tell by the way they accumulated tasks and their trophy accumulation they cheat derby with diamonds. Last week the system injected our team into a grouping early so had a real pleasure stomping a couple of those types of teams as we took first.

using diamonds is not cheating
    This derby is easy to finish fast, as we had lots of help tasks - and baby farms with dead trees, as well as lots of mining and total town tasks. these are very fast to do.

Fresh Spawn
    QUOTE=milomilomilo;12376574]This (finishing in less than 24 hours) is quite possible and not all that difficult to do in a one player hood. Just trash until you have 9 or 10 tasks you like and have prepped, THEN take first task. If you do it right, you can then finish the entire derby in well under an hour.

So what you describe has nothing to do with cheat codes, just simple preparation and good strategy.

I hate to tell you, but if you get up into champions league playing as a one member hood, things get even faster.[/QUOTE]

Well I pretty much do what you all suggest here and I've managed to do quite well until this current derby where I faced some shady players who are using more than strategy to win. I trash tasks but even that eats up time because it takes 30 minutes for new ones to come up, unless you use diamonds to refresh, and I do the easy tasks: wheat, corn, carrots, mining, which help me finish quickly, but I still had to hustle in this derby just to take third place. It's just upsetting that those of use who do the actual work have to settle for 3rd place or less just because some will do anything to win. Perhaps using diamonds is not cheating but it is the easy way, but I guess it's how the Hay Day ppl make money from the game as players use real cash to buy diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Soren65 View Post
    QUOTE=milomilomilo;12376574]This (finishing in less than 24 hours) is quite possible and not all that difficult to do in a one player hood. Just trash until you have 9 or 10 tasks you like and have prepped, THEN take first task. If you do it right, you can then finish the entire derby in well under an hour.

I hate to tell you, but if you get up into champions league playing as a one member hood, things get even faster.
    Well I pretty much do what you all suggest here and I've managed to do quite well until this current derby where I faced some shady players who are using more than strategy to win. I trash tasks but even that eats up time because it takes 30 minutes for new ones to come up, unless you use diamonds to refresh, and I do the easy tasks: wheat, corn, carrots, mining, which help me finish quickly, but I still had to hustle in this derby just to take third place. It's just upsetting that those of use who do the actual work have to settle for 3rd place or less just because some will do anything to win. Perhaps using diamonds is not cheating but it is the easy way, but I guess it's how the Hay Day ppl make money from the game as players use real cash to buy diamonds.[/QUOTE]

OK so I've been playing in championship league as a solo player for over a year (and lurking in this forum for a lot longer!)and finally feel the need to comment! Solo players that finish the derby very quickly aren't 'shady' or necessarily using a lot of diamonds and I kinda resent the implication that we are - well not really resent but feel the need to put the record straight

I always finish the derby within 10 minutes of starting and usually finish in the top 3. I don't spend diamonds, other than for the 10th task, but don't start until I have all tasks stacked and ready to go (production tasks, baskets with production items and town tasks only). Even finishing in 10 minutes doesn't always guarantee a top 3 spot because sometimes, when I click to start my first task, I get joined to a group where the first 3 have already finished so there's a lot of luck involved as well as preparation. Actually the luck element, as well as sometimes having my game tied up with waiting tasks for several days is making me think it might be time to join a large neighbourhood. I've nearly applied several time but sentimental attachment to my solo hood, and not wishing to lose it for ever, have held me back. Maybe time to start a mini to look after it for me

[/QUOTE]

Well I pretty much do what you all suggest here and I've managed to do quite well until this current derby where I faced some shady players who are using more than strategy to win. I trash tasks but even that eats up time because it takes 30 minutes for new ones to come up, unless you use diamonds to refresh, and I do the easy tasks: wheat, corn, carrots, mining, which help me finish quickly, but I still had to hustle in this derby just to take third place. It's just upsetting that those of use who do the actual work have to settle for 3rd place or less just because some will do anything to win. Perhaps using diamonds is not cheating but it is the easy way, but I guess it's how the Hay Day ppl make money from the game as players use real cash to buy diamonds.[/QUOTE]

So, you are saying you never use diamonds in the game? No extra productions lots opened? That is cheating with diamonds. No 10th task That is cheating with diamonds. No hiring Tom for anything?

Diamonds are as valid a part of the game as boosters or stacking or anything else. If you choose to use yours for something else, that is great. But those who use it for a different reason are not shady players. They are playing the game as it is intended. The game give you lots of free diamonds as you play.
    Last edited by VulcanforHayDay; October 26th, 2019 at 04:43 PM.

People arenít cheating to win derbies But I do think the speeding of the derby board should be removed....But hay day is a business and they are going to drain your diamonds anyway they can and give you lousy prizes and fake trophies for your efforts. We all like to win once in a while!

Quote Originally Posted by buggles View Post
    People aren’t cheating to win derbies But I do think the speeding of the derby board should be removed....But hay day is a business and they are going to drain your diamonds anyway they can and give you lousy prizes and fake trophies for your efforts. We all like to win once in a while!

Lousy prizes and fake trophies? Were you looking for something tangible?
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...