Thread: Private Mail

Centennial Club

Lightbulb Private Mail

Every time clan war leagues begin, the leader and co leaders of a clan have the quite often hair-raising job of organising the clan. E.g. New members go for either the wrong members or raid far too late.

As a leader, I completely understand this and see one obvious solution : Private Mail! The leaders of a clan will be able to send a private member every 3 hours to an individual telling them who to raid. This will not kill clan chat as the conversation is one-sided and the message can only be sent once every 3 hours.

This will make everyone’s life easier and should improve the game. Thank you for taking my suggestion on board. 😉

Or just put notes on all the bases saying who should attack it.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 32 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Or just put notes on all the bases saying who should attack it.
    Even with that , most of new members either ignore it or just didn't notice it and attack the wrong number anyways

Level 258Maxed TH13

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Even with that , most of new members either ignore it or just didn't notice it and attack the wrong number anyways
    So you teach and train your new members. That's what clan leadership is about. Supercell can't do that for you.

How about, no? Private chat is a ruled out idea. The reason being? Simple. Child predators and scammers. And SC can't fix your clan. YOU fix it. There is no other way around it besides in game messages, clan chat, and ofc, outside platforms such as Discord. My only suggestion is to use any of the 3. Although I do understand not everyone uses outside platforms for various reasons, it's one of the best chances to interact with your staff and members as of now.

Centennial Club
    If your clan mail has no effect on these people, you kick them from the clan. We do this in our clan too, and it's not a hard job to manage. The point of clan chat is also to communicate.