Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I lost my leadership

I lost my leadership

Hey Supercell, I know I am offline from last 2-3 months in Clash Of clans but this does not mean that you give my leadership to someone else without my permission. I am not writing any abusing language but I am very angry please I want my leadership back otherwise I have to leave Supercell and tell my friends to.
    Thank you

Nope... that is exactly what it means by not being online for a second for 3 months straight...

They have this feature for a long time now and clans need to move on if the leader does not think he has to pop up at least once a month

Centennial Club
    That is exactly the way it is intended. It has been implemented to save clans with inactive leaders and enable the remaininc active members to continue.

Sorry for you, but it is a good solution from my perspective.

Forums might not be the best place to seek sympathy.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Forum Legend
    90 days of inactivity and you will be dethroned .. those are the rules, you are deemed unfit to lead and another is appointed to the role.

If you want to lead again, you can either convince the current leader to promote you OR you can create a new clan and lead that one.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by chetanpoonia2002 View Post
    Hey Supercell, I know I am offline from last 2-3 months in Clash Of clans but this does not mean that you give my leadership to someone else without my permission
    Thank you
    It exactly means that , if you are not a responsible person and doesn't care that much to leave it for months , then really you don't deserve the leadership mate .

Level 243Maxed TH12

Hey Supercell, I know I am offline from last 2-3 months in Clash Of clans but this does not mean that you give my leadership to someone else without my permission. I am not writing any abusing language but I am very angry please I want my leadership back otherwise I have to leave Supercell and tell my friends to.
    Thank you
    Lol karma and move on!!

Forum Veteran
    Without your permission?

You should realise that you donít even own your account, let alone the leadership position! Thus, permissions not required!

Thank you
    You are not serious player at all. Just play for fun I guess. I don't have time also but once in a day I'm sure, I come online and take at least 2 war attacks or 2/3 normal raids daily. Not come online since 3 months lol ? so pathetic. Forget it. Those are new rules introduced by supercell after april update I guess not sure. You should keep yourself up to update if you call yourself gamer.
    IGN : GHOSTROYAL
    EXP : 236
    Town Hall 12G5 65/65/40 BH9 30

They don't need your permission .You abandoned your clan so they will go on now without you