Thread: I have losted my clan by mistake I am lefted from my clan and my clan is banned

I have losted my clan by mistake I am lefted from my clan and my clan is banned

Guys I have losted my clan's leadership if there is no member in my clan and only I am staying here with my small I'd and suddenly I leave the clan and my clan is properly inactive so guys please suggest me some ways to get my clan back
    Thanks

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    If the last member of a clan leaves it (always the Leader) then the clan is lost and can never be recovered. Your only course of action is to start a new clan and not repeat what you just did.

I don't understand
    Clan Recruiter for TheBustyBlazers #VR2LUGJ (Level 14 in Champion 3 CWL)

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    If the last member of a clan leaves it (always the Leader) then the clan is lost and can never be recovered. Your only course of action is to start a new clan and not repeat what you just did.
    not too sure about that but i will have to try it at some point

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:223Trophies:5489
    Thanks for the sig TerMinus Prime
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    not too sure about that but i will have to try it at some point
    I just did mate.. Made a clan, bookmarked it, and left.. The clan disappeared. Couldnt find it again

Pro Member
    Unfortunately as others have explained - It’s Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mritunjai View Post
    Guys I have losted my clan's leadership if there is no member in my clan and only I am staying here with my small I'd and suddenly I leave the clan and my clan is properly inactive so guys please suggest me some ways to get my clan back
    Thanks

But if the clan is just one lonely guy, is it really a clan? Can you war with just one guy? Or max games? Or CWL? Or even fill a cc? If you go into clan chat and say "knock knock" does anyone respond "who's there?"

Join a well run medium size clan. You may not be able to tell your gf you lead your clan, but she really was not impressed by that anyway. Let someone else have the headaches that come with the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    But if the clan is just one lonely guy, is it really a clan? Can you war with just one guy? Or max games? Or CWL? Or even fill a cc? If you go into clan chat and say "knock knock" does anyone respond "who's there?"

Join a well run medium size clan. You may not be able to tell your gf you lead your clan, but she really was not impressed by that anyway. Let someone else have the headaches that come with the crown.
    The real trouble starts when your wife finds out your gf wasnt impressed you dont run a clan.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I just did mate.. Made a clan, bookmarked it, and left.. The clan disappeared. Couldnt find it again
    If you bookmarked it, it will still be in your list of bookmarked clans, as a grey/gray line - tapping on it will show the information, but the clan itself is indeed gone

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    If you bookmarked it, it will still be in your list of bookmarked clans, as a grey/gray line - tapping on it will show the information, but the clan itself is indeed gone
    Yeah.. I couldnt rejoin.. was brand new, just to try.. Vanished with the morning dew.