Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Valley Season (April, 2020)

New Valley Season (April, 2020)

What does everyone think of this season so far? Iíve noticed some changes, including what I think is a new landscape. At least from what I can see in my little cloud-free area, it doesnít look like any area on the previous maps.

Also, some of the big prizes have changed. The diamond prize is only 30 diamonds instead of 40, but it still costs 1200 tokens of each color. The decoration now costs 10 diamonds, in addition to the usual 1100 tokens of each color.

I only have 1 permit in my shop, which is the lowest number so far for me. I have 3 blueprints, but I donít know if Iíll use them. I think the customizable decorations are extremely expensive for what you get, and Iíd much rather have permits than blueprints.

So Iím lost without a map and disappointed with the prizes. How about the rest of you? What do you think of your prizes and the changes to the Valley?

The deco doesn't cost 10 diamonds, it gives you 10 diamonds and the deco for your tokens. Also, Nick announced that it was indeed a new map.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 11 Hours Ago at 09:30 AM.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    The deco doesn't cost 10 diamonds, it gives you 10 diamonds and the deco for your tokens. Also, Nick announced that it was indeed a new map.
    Thanks, Tahoe! That wasn’t clear to me about the 10 diamonds. I don’t know why SC would take 10 diamonds away from the diamond package and add it to the deco.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Thanks, Tahoe! That wasnít clear to me about the 10 diamonds. I donít know why SC would take 10 diamonds away from the diamond package and add it to the deco.
    No worries LHD! Also, Nick just confirmed the diamond/deco thing here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12529926

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Big disappointment for me is they no longer allow us to buy fuel at station at 1 diamond. Apparently, i waited at fuel station and the diamond doesn't diminish over time like it used to before.
    Last edited by Ibssoli27; 9 Hours Ago at 11:37 AM.

Oh the Valley bug fixes and balancing .

For me to choose deco over diamond, I appreciate that 10 diamonds are no included in the decoration item. For those who choose diamonds, that is still 30 easy diamonds every other month.

Having everything for free or little effort would make the game too boring to play. New constraints, new challenges.

I would prefer to have an earlier heads up about Valley coming, at the latest on Sunday. Cannot gather member for our Valley meeting without having them to forfeit their derby week. Help us plan activities and manage our farms, please!
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I can't get into the valley. The same thing happened last time.

I get the notice that a new valley season has begun, but when I click on the valley board, I get a message saying the valley season is over.
    Level 204

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I can't get into the valley. The same thing happened last time.

I get the notice that a new valley season has begun, but when I click on the valley board, I get a message saying the valley season is over.
    You need to spend the token left then leave that old valley before you can join a new one. Follow the blinking tab or button (don't need to break Piggy bank). Just like collecting derby rewards before entering new derby.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

Fuel price is not dropping with time, I waited 2 hours and still 10gems, so I did not buy and won’t at those costs

Something unexpected happened here. Looks like people can change Valley . At the start I was in one Valley now in another Valley after changing hood.