Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks but no thanks...

Thanks but no thanks...

So despite most of us working like Trojan horses in the past week to get the valentines bench deco we failed because of the few...

Not fair Supercell, not fair at all!!

I don't understand that at all.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Iím very disappointed! Iíve really been struggling w the idea to drop $20 on deco. Now I donít even get a matching item. I had hoped SC was the wizard behind the curtain. 😞😞😞

Oh well. I did my 300 lbs. Gave it my best shot. It’s only a piece of deco. Pixels on a screen. Not the end of the world, and life goes on.

The good news is, the sun is shining, it’s warming up, and I’m going to go watch my wife pull molten glass into funny shapes and colors this morning. You know, real life fun stuff.

Yes it’s not real life, and in the grand scheme isn’t of great importance, but I like decos and was looking forward to it. I personally think it’s a big disappointment!

Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    I’m very disappointed! I’ve really been struggling w the idea to drop $20 on deco. Now I don’t even get a matching item. I had hoped SC was the wizard behind the curtain. 
    Yes, I did spend money on the swan statue and the rose urn thinking that the event bench would match them perfectly. Very disappointed ��

I am very disappointed in this. Reminds me of the year that we didn't get the Christmas or the New Year's one as the developers set the goal so high that it was not possible. This stinks!!! Very disappointed in the developers of the game.

I can’t help but wonder if maybe the game devs didn’t take into effect a big part of their market (China) has had a country wide slow down when they set the event thresholds.

Soooo disappointed!
    I was going to buy the premium rose container to go with bench.
    I have decided to pass.

Iím a confessed deco diva.
    Last edited by PoppyA; 1 Day Ago at 06:44 PM.
    Level 130, Town 38
    always working on barn and town

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulettes View Post
    So despite most of us working like Trojan horses in the past week to get the valentines bench deco we failed because of the few...

Not fair Supercell, not fair at all!!
    Hi Paulettes,

I'm wide awake after a good night's sleep and I don't understand your allusion to us "working like Trojan horses".

IIRC, after a long war with Troy, the Greek army built a large wooden horse, hid some soldiers inside, and pretended to sail home. The Trojan army pulled the horse inside their city as a victory trophy. During the night, the Greek army sailed back to Troy and entered the city after the Greek men exited the Trojan horse and opened the city gates.

In what way are we players like Trojan horses? Thank you for the clarification.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 15, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 1 Day Ago at 09:44 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread