Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How is everyone else recruitment going post update

I'm trying to rebuild a level 11 clan with 8 members since the update not 1 person has joined. Every player who I try to invite has a full inbox. I don't think it works. I'm not sure how new clans are supposed to recruit new players either

0 joined (who I dropped an invite via *new*recruitment tool)
    atm relying on different medium for recruitment like discord, Forums and reddit

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar? or want a Christmas themed Signature or Avatar
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

tryed the search function and its awfull. no new member since update but we are almost full.

I've seen many players didn't even put the labels yet. That actually makes it hard to see what players prefer or how they like to play. SC can give'em a default labels like they did turned off clan invites by default

CWL is coming soon , this system should really be updated for us to recuruit people

Level 243Maxed TH12

Tried to recruit a few (as we always do) to make clan games easier. We are a level 15 clan with 30+ members but it doesn’t hurt to add a few for games. Tried using the new tool. Complete waste of time. Vast majority of players it finds have no labels set, are already in a clan (some are leaders!) and/or have full inboxes. So far after trying for half an hour or so three times, we have had exactly zero success.

in the old system (global) , we would open the clan, a coup,e of us would announce we were recruiting on global, and we’d be full in minutes.

new system is completely unfit for purpose. I’m not asking for global back, just a tool that works.

Quote Originally Posted by YoFoos View Post
    We haven't needed to recruit a single person. Level 20 clan with 700+ wins. We're sitting at 50 members and as soon as 1 leaves, they're replaced.

I am thinking that this new system(minus global) is wonderful for bigger, higher level clans. It's been great for us but not so much for less active and/or newer clans.
    But in what way are you better off than before? My clan is in the same situation: level 20, well over 700 wins. At 49/50 or 50/50 since the update. We still get sporadic, random join requests, but I would have said the rate is probably about the same as before the update - maybe 1 every half hour. Breaking the recruitment hasn't hurt us since we don't recruit, but I'm not sure that we actually benefit?

The only slight difference is it feels like we've had slightly more people actually contacting us properly on discord asking to join (3 yesterday alone); but it's a fairly small sample.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

🙄🚬 it was very difficult for a freeloader like me to find a clan for clan games 😱 took me 30 mins 🤔but mission accomplished. 🙂😌

Are you receiving invites - your experiences?

When the update came out I tried leaving a mini TH10 clanless, with invites enabled and tags set to have a look at the new system from the player-looking-for-clan end. After a week... not a single invite. The account doesn't have great stats (FiN, war stars etc) as I was only doing it as a spare, so I can imagine good clans might not invite, but there's millions of clans out there that would want an 80%-90% maxed TH10 regardless.

It seems I'm not the only one. For example, just from the last few pages of the suggestions thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Kara91 View Post
    I am th12 quite advanced and since the update I have not received 1 single invitation, I clarify that I have no clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell66 View Post
    Same experience. Not a single invite (Th12 30 walls to max "CWL" "Clan Wars" "daily on")
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhk View Post
    Just wanted to share my experience. I wanted to test this recruiting tool, so I set my tags to "CWL", "Clan Wars" and "Veteran" and been opted in for invites since the update. Didnt get any invitation, but since I was already in a clan I figured that was the reason. So most of the day yesterday, and all night, I was clanless. Did not get a single invite. I'm a near max th12, so I would assume I'm worthy of invites. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDweller View Post
    I’m in the same boat. Nothing but walls left to max my base, decent war stars and good donation ratio. Not a single invite.
    On the other hand recruiters are saying:

Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    Could we get players with inbox full out of search criteria? Every new list I get is only players with inbox full. Is it me or is this everyone experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by AndresSalv View Post
    Just tried three searches. It appears we have entered a new era. The era of inbox full. I tried every TH level and literally every base on the list. ALL said inbox full.
    Which seems like a big contradiction. So I was just curious what other players are seeing? Are you getting invited? Continuously? Just sometimes? Never? Does being in a clan slow it down?

PS - has anyone here managed to get themselves a full inbox?

(This isn't a question about how clans are getting on with recruitment - I think that's been amply answered elsewhere)
    Last edited by OnyxDS; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:27 AM.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    its harder to fill up the clan