Thread: Prestige

Prestige

Builder Base Trophies now reset at 5000. Does any trophies below 5000 count towards prestige or is it only the ones above 5000 now (earlier it was 4000).

Quote Originally Posted by DMakaTheHaands View Post
    Builder Base Trophies now reset at 5000. Does any trophies below 5000 count towards prestige or is it only the ones above 5000 now (earlier it was 4000).
    Above 5000. You may want to check out the builderbase forum, where this thread will get moved to. There are a lot of builderbase players there with answers to questions.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Since this update , which moved reset point to 5000 , it got easier to get wins in 4000-4500 range

Level 243Maxed TH12

The pre-update prestige does not get taken away tho. I have been at about 4100 maximum, so never above 5000 but I got to keep my prestige trophies
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)