Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This game is not dying,

Banned

This game is not dying,

For those who are saying this update is trash and saying the game is dying please show me some real argument. First of all, nobody knows this game is dying or not. Nobody on this forum have the hard data to prove that this game is losing player bases, and will never will. To just plainly assume something without giving out statistical data backing claims is just not credible and thus consider a fallacy by uncredible source.

One might argue that "My clan is not as active as it used to before". First of all, your clan doesn't represent all other thousands of clan, so to use "My clan" as a representation for everyone else is a fallacy and thus invalid.

Also, just because Supercell is not public posting "We're sorry" doesn't mean that they aren't acknowledging this issue and is ignoring it at once. Sometimes you don't need to say "I love you" to show other people you love them. Simply making the claim of "Supercell don't care and is not fixing it" is not a valid claim, it only shows how much people on here is commenting based on pathos.

Last but not least, I am also disliking this update, it takes away players freedom to communicate with other strangers. Let me just be honest with you, the best part about Global is toxicity (I have my opinion and you have your own, thank you) But at the end of the day, that's where the entertainment is. Without global I feel like the game is missing something. Global shouldn't have been removed completely. If people don't like Global it's really just a click of a button and mute.

Anyway, I welcome anyone to fite me if you disagree

Hi. Agree with most of this. Global for me was only about causing havoc with newbies, or joining clans, getting coloader and booting everyone you can.......I don't miss it at all, but can see that others will be. Each to their own.

Banned
    Yes my friend. Each one has their own opinion about global. The fact is that if you don't like global in the first place just simply don't click on it. There will always be toxicity in the internet chat especially with strangers you don't know. It's inevitable but it's also fun at the same time. Completely removing it is like banning all the gasoline powered car to avoid global warming, because as much as someone hates gasoline car and talks about global warming, they have to use gasoline powered transportation sometime in the future. Not trying to further red herring this,

But I believe that Supercell should make this "Get rid of global" a smooth transition rather than "let's do it all at once". Just anological to we can't ban all the gasoline cars all at once, we have to transition to electric cars over time.

Banned
    Agreed completely and totally

Pro Member
    well just so you all know I too have an opinion on global and my opinion is the only one that counts....😁

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    well just so you all know I too have an opinion on global and my opinion is the only one that counts....

"I have my opinion and you have your own", and I can't find the keyword of "and my opinion is the only one that counts" in my post. So maybe it's because your opinion does count, but surely not the only one.

New Bloke/Chick
    Deeply considering throwing in the towel after wars ends, after update I'm no longer as active as I was before, and I was a super active player. Max th12 player. I'm quit sure there are more voices out there like mine.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick0000000 View Post
    If people don't like Global it's really just a click of a button and mute.

Anyway, I welcome anyone to fite me if you disagree

Itís not about annoyance. Itís about children who donít know any better with parents who donít monitor or parent them properly that become bait for predators or bullies and then the parents want someone to blame other then themselves when something goes down and so now all of a sudden itís the companies fault as a liability instead of holding themselves accountable to properly supervising their child, and the media eats that stuff up because bad parenting is nothing new and isnít news.

You hear about children being groomed for years on end and/or kids committing suicidal over losing at this game or being bullied. I mean that stuff takes years...and signs can easily be seen in children, where in the fudge are the parents? Buy them a game and disappear, then be ready to get riled up and sue and point the blame when it blows up in your pathetic irresponsible face. Sad.
    Last edited by bct; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:39 AM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick0000000 View Post
    ...Global shouldn't have been removed completely. If people don't like Global it's really just a click of a button and mute...
    Global wasn't closed because of profanity, racism & xenophobia; which can all be muted right enough.

It was closed because of death threats & predation; you can't mute those.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Global wasn't closed because of profanity, racism & xenophobia; which can all be muted right enough.

It was closed because of death threats & predation; you can't mute those.
    wrong again K, you can mute anyone so saying the mute feature was used for one thing but not another is false.