Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This game is not dying,

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacticalturtle2586 View Post
    This update really did "improve" my life. I kicked my clashmates out of my level 14 clan and closed it. Bye bye coc. Now I have more time in the day I've forgotten about over the course of nearly 5 years! Great update, good job removing global...the reason why most players wanted to have nice stats.

Good job turtle.. that showed em.. you closed a level 14 clan instead of handing it over to one of those that helped build it up with you..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick0000000 View Post
    Why do we post anything in the first place. right? That's not even the original argument. Don't even try to red herring this into personal attacks. If you don't like the post, don't read it. Simple as that.
    Well Mr Wick, you did invite people to fite with you if they disagree, after all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Good job turtle.. that showed em.. you closed a level 14 clan instead of handing it over to one of those that helped build it up with you..

Well Mr Wick, you did invite people to fite with you if they disagree, after all

Yes, i did invited them to fight on a common topic, and he got off topic and went to talk about "the purpose of this post" which wasn't what I intended to fite on. gotta love the famous Red herring fallacy .
    Last edited by JohnWick0000000; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:03 AM.

This update really did "improve" my life. I kicked my classmates out of my level 14 clan and closed it. Bye bye coc. Now I have more time in the day I've forgotten about over the course of nearly 5 years! Great update, good job removing global...the reason why most players wanted to have nice stats.

Quote Originally Posted by bct View Post
    Itís not about annoyance. Itís about children who donít know any better with parents who donít monitor or parent them properly that become bait for predators or bullies and then the parents want someone to blame other then themselves when something goes down and so now all of a sudden itís the companies fault as a liability instead of holding themselves accountable to properly supervising their child, and the media eats that stuff up because bad parenting is nothing new and isnít news.

You hear about children being groomed for years on end and/or kids committing suicidal over losing at this game or being bullied. I mean that stuff takes years...and signs can easily be seen in children, where in the fudge are the parents? Buy them a game and disappear, then be ready to get riled up and sue and point the blame when it blows up in your pathetic irresponsible face. Sad.
    I see a lot of common sense. It is parents' responsibility to watch and monitor what their kids are doing all day long behind that screen. What supercell was doing was enough from a company point of view. But as you said just one case published by media would mean supercell would be losing tons of its value in front of people who would never care to look for the real reason. Personally I don't allow my kids to have an internet connection, download games/apps that will let their knowledge grow and check their tab/phone daily and more to make sure everything is going the right way

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

Banned
    Let's not ignore the fact that there are many kids around the world that are playing R rated video games and watch R rated movies, but not everyone of them is going to turned out to be a killer or murderer.

People make death threats all the time, on facebook, twitter, intagram, etc. It's the job of Homeland security's job to determined weather the threat is possible or probable. Does that mean social media should ban the comment section because of that

Without a small amount of "toxicity " (I call it competitiveness) a game will die quickly. There will be nothing left but fragile players who will contribute nothing to the game, it will be a game with no backbone.

Wait a minute... just because I don't like or get bored from something it doesn't mean everyone else feel the same way!?

That's true, but this discussion exists because a lot of people feel the same way I do.

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    Wait a minute... just because I don't like or get bored from something it doesn't mean everyone else feel the same way!?
    Well there are those who feel that should be the case - but only if others feel the way THEY do, otherwise everyone is wrong ...
    It just shows their true age, nothing more and nothing less

100% agree the big part of it was the social aspect, especially for working adults who are too busy to actually see real life friends..but guess who have the money to actually pay to keep this game going? Those same people.