Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This game is not dying,

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick0000000 View Post
    So why don't they remove clan chat as well? only seen logical.
    Who knows they might, they had to start somewhere though and global was that spot.
    Last edited by Warios; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:47 AM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Pro Member
    the game may not be dying.....but it sure ain't growing either....Google search of coc activities indicates revenue loss as well as player loss...and the downward numbers don't look good...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    the game may not be dying.....but it sure ain't growing either....Google search of coc activities indicates revenue loss as well as player loss...and the downward numbers don't look good...

would be nice if you link your source friend.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick0000000 View Post
    would be nice if you link your source friend.
    Would be nice if you linked yours, both for the OP and for the stuff you're posting since ....

Why did you start this post in the first place? To just disagree and/or with others who don't share your view? To copy the other one saying 'the best update ever' so it would stand out or something? And, if the poster you're quoting above here is your friend, why not ask them IRL?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Would be nice if you linked yours, both for the OP and for the stuff you're posting since ....

Why did you start this post in the first place? To just disagree and/or with others who don't share your view? To copy the other one saying 'the best update ever' so it would stand out or something? And, if the poster you're quoting above here is your friend, why not ask them IRL?

Why do we post anything in the first place. right? That's not even the original argument. Don't even try to red herring this into personal attacks. If you don't like the post, don't read it. Simple as that.

This update really did "improve" my life. I kicked my clashmates out of my level 14 clan and closed it. Bye bye coc. Now I have more time in the day I've forgotten about over the course of nearly 5 years! Great update, good job removing global...the reason why most players wanted to have nice stats.
    Last edited by Tacticalturtle2586; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:45 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacticalturtle2586 View Post
    This update really did "improve" my life. I kicked my clashmates out of my level 14 clan and closed it. Bye bye coc. Now I have more time in the day I've forgotten about over the course of nearly 5 years! Great update, good job removing global...the reason why most players wanted to have nice stats.

and a place to show off their bases. I agree.

Global was a driver to be competitive. Take it away and now who are you gonna compete against? Your clanmates?? That's boring. N on more exciting random battles fueled by trash talking, like what gamers are used to.

We might end up chatting with emotes haha
    Jokes aside , I don't think clash is dying
    Proof - I am still enjoying the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Who knows they might, they had to start somewhere though and global was that spot.

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar? or want a Christmas themed Signature or Avatar
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacticalturtle2586 View Post
    Global was a driver to be competitive. Take it away and now who are you gonna compete against? Your clanmates?? That's boring. N on more exciting random battles fueled by trash talking, like what gamers are used to.

Exactly. As much as it seems "toxic" and "violence", down in button of each everyone's heart, we all knew it's just Global and at the end of the day we're just messing around. That's the fun 80% of the game is the social aspect of it.
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:22 AM.