Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi, my name is Lel and I am addicted to Training Potionís

Hi, my name is Lel and I am addicted to Training Potionís

I thought to lighten things up a bit. I love these little green potions. I have a very important job (in my eyes ) and mostly COC in the evenings. I love Training potions, try to complete every event to get them, use left over league points to get them..am always excited when there is a free one And yes.. do purchase them for gems EVERY TIME they are available. #Confessionsof_a_gemmer .. the SHAME They are sweet during Clan Games, the only way to complete a 1 hour. What are you guys favorite potion? Or maybe most feel Training Potion is King?
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:43 PM.
    I'm just Lel #YU8YPL2Y.... Th 12... WOW! BK/AQ/GW 65/65/40....Warrior 2755 war stars standing COC

Centennial Club
    I too have been making good use of these potions. At 25 gems they’re a steal especially when I fall behind on my legend attacks.

Same and add hero books. I once had a big pile of gems. And then came the trader....
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Usually I can do 3 attacks within 1 hour, with Training Potions I can do around 6, so I didn't use many training potions. I still keep 5 training potions and sell one each time to get the free training potion from the Trader. #savethegems It's a good potion nevertheless to finish off attacks in Legends league. It's indeed my favorite potion if I ever need one.

As for 1 hour challenge I don't really take it a lot unless I am confident of completing it with 1-3 raids in an hour. There are other more value challenge by calculating the point earned per attack.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:09 AM.

I think.. right now we are just dark, lol. Still love Training Potion. Disregard my attempt at lightening up I especially loved the change on my # ... should we be ashamed of this? I have only done for important, I guess.. to me .. maybe this thread should be about what we gem and refuse to gem in our COC career. I say Career because it has been loved and treated like a second Career for me. Just commenting because you changed my words.
    I'm just Lel #YU8YPL2Y.... Th 12... WOW! BK/AQ/GW 65/65/40....Warrior 2755 war stars standing COC

I love training potion. Always sad when I run out and have to spend gems to boost.

Thank you, Rasho... me too

Quote Originally Posted by leluuu View Post
    I think.. right now we are just dark, lol. Still love Training Potion. Disregard my attempt at lightening up I especially loved the change on my # ... should we be ashamed of this? I have only done for important, I guess.. to me .. maybe this thread should be about what we gem and refuse to gem in our COC career. I say Career because it has been loved and treated like a second Career for me. Just commenting because you changed my words.
    I gem what causes me pain. Directly or indirectly. So I spend gems on hero books, training potions, and 1 gem donations. If needed, hero upgrades. More rarely, I needed a builder to free up. Never gem for resources. Even buying gold pass, I still found the use for gems. Long live gemming!
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Training potions ftw!

Credit for sig: DragonX101
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Would still like an answer for why forum changed my post? In my clan we tease each other, if you purchase Gold Pass, You are a Gemmer .. I have gemmed .. Heroes so I can participate in war .. when smaller base to bump up when Clan needed me ... I am a gemmer, 1 gem and you are a gemmer.. why change my post?