Thread: Suggestions

Suggestions

1. After deploying healers, add function to tap healer button and make the healers switch to heal the nearest clockwise target. Repeat. It can be annoying when healers move off to select a different target. This gives some control.

2. Allow acquisition of historical ornaments back to join date... via gems or gold. collecting ornaments is fun!

Centennial Club
    If your talking about special obstacles, it's an already asked for idea that unfortunately SC ruled out. If you missed it, you cannot get it back. That's what makes the special obstacles so special. If you were to possibly gain them back, then they will no longer be special. Sorry OP, but the rule of thumb is, you never know what you have til it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendm2003 View Post
    1. After deploying healers, add function to tap healer button and make the healers switch to heal the nearest clockwise target. Repeat. It can be annoying when healers move off to select a different target. This gives some control.

2. Allow acquisition of historical ornaments back to join date... via gems or gold. collecting ornaments is fun!

I don't like the idea. The whole point of this game is to strategize deployment (the what, the where and the how). The truth is if you can't get healers to do what you want: you either have to re-optimize your strategy or improve your deployment.

For example, if you are performing a queen walk, you do not want to deploy your king right next to her (sadly, many people do this). Those healers will diverge.

Another example, if you are using classic witch-slap you want to ensure that you are encouraging the healers to follow the witches. Common TH9 mistakes I see (these are the players that tend use witch-slap for the first time) would deploy the witches then a central flanked golem. The healers could be re-directed since golem seeks defenses, go under heavy fire. And the healers would preferentially target those troops over witches stuck on junk buildings or walls.

If healers are simply impossible to use in a particular case, consider using a different strategy.

If SC implements healer adjustment, it would render walks and charges too easy. SC did remove (I believe) the splash effects of the healer...that should help a bit.

That's my thought.
    Last edited by Rookie22; October 23rd, 2019 at 01:50 AM.

Yeh true. I was thinking mainly about finishing off the last third of a base and the healers have moved off the queen - but I think on balance i agree with your points - might be best working within the AI

i like the first one

Level 247Maxed TH12