Thread: Looking for Neighborhood, Very active, makes donations, and derby based

Fresh Spawn

Looking for Neighborhood, Very active, makes donations, and derby based

Hello! I am currently looking for a very active clan thatís level about 30. Iím level 34 myself and good at completing derby tasks and good at donations please if your neighborhood fits this category please reply to this!

Adult neighbourhood- Farm frenzy!

A place for the adults and farm lovers who are looking for a relaxed place to play in their own style, chit chat and help eachother.

Current members count: 10
    As you know good thing takes time!

Derbies: 320 tasks preferred, if opted in. 🙂

Nothing like rules, but please respect eachother and use "Please and Thanks" where possible.🙂

Tag:LGGCRCGC

Requirement: Adult, farm level 40+. No hoppers!
    Roles comes with responsibilities, promotion will be given depends on performance. (Elder is default to keep the Derby board clean)
    Play for fun!
    If the above suits you feel free to send a request!

For any details kik: Bhuvan1406

Hi there,
    After playing HD for over 5 years and being in multiple drama-crazy hoods, I decided to start my own! So far so it's me and a neighbour that's been playing together with me for several years. We're both Canadian, so super friendly and helpful We're a mature, adult hood. I derby all the time but am not obsessive about other members participating. Derby when you can, and if you can't, no worries! We don't have any rules except the Golden one...help when you can and be polite. Our hood is called True North Strong, and our tag is PQGCQYVL. Come check us out if you're interested! Thanks

Fresh Spawn
    Hi we have a very good neighborhood called The Awesomised, our tag is #9PPC8QRG

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsHaven1981 View Post
    Hi there,
    After playing HD for over 5 years and being in multiple drama-crazy hoods, I decided to start my own! So far so it's me and a neighbour that's been playing together with me for several years. We're both Canadian, so super friendly and helpful We're a mature, adult hood. I derby all the time but am not obsessive about other members participating. Derby when you can, and if you can't, no worries! We don't have any rules except the Golden one...help when you can and be polite. Our hood is called True North Strong, and our tag is PQGCQYVL. Come check us out if you're interested! Thanks
    HI, I too am Canadian and am level 47. Your neighborhood sounds like the perfect fit for me. may I request to join please?

Fresh Spawn
    Would love to have you join our neighborhood! We are active daily. Derby is optional but at least half do it regularly. We require 300+ point tasks and minimum point total depending on amount of racers. Out goal is to reach top three for bonus rewards. Very helpful and friendly neighborhood from all over the world. We also have a Facebook group (optional) to chat or share information. Message me if interested. Would love to meet you!